Collection of Puppets Help Please!

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Mar 29, 13 10:07 PM
On the main menu, there's a section for your "Collection of Puppets", which is obviously for puppets/ dolls you find throughout the game. I've been playing for about 45 minutes and haven't found a single one.
I'm big into getting achievements when games offer them, so I'd really like to get these, but I have no idea if I've missed them or I'm looking in the wrong places or for the wrong things, etc...
Has anyone had any luck finding any? If so, could you please give me a location or two of where you found one so I know what exactly to look for? There's no mention in the Strategy Guide of where they are, so I'm stumped at this one. Any puppets I have seen throughout the game, I've clicked on, but don't get any credit towards the "Collection", so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or what.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, fellow fishies!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Collection of Puppets Help Please!

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 29, 13 10:23 PM
Hi there blueeyedgirl1301,
I'm not sure how far you are into the game, but I do recollect that the first puppet was some time into the game, so maybe all is not lost.
I also clicked on everything I thought would be one of the puppets to no avail at the start.
They are easily found - you will have to click on everything in some hidey-holes and a lot are contained within them.
SPOILER > Some are also found in the Bonus Chapter (4 or 5 I think) < END SPOILER
Cheers

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 29, 13 10:25 PM
I have played once and am playing again. The first time through I found all 10 puppets, this time I'm on page 27 of the SG and have only found 2 so far. They are few and far between, but are not difficult to find at all. I can't for the life of me remember an exact location, but it seems like they were frequently found in a close up view where you found other inventory items. Also, it took awhile before I found the first one. So, I wouldn't worry about it, you'll come across them as along as you click on everything clickable!

ETA: I was coming back in to mention that at least two are found in the bonus game, but DLO beat me to it!

Edited on 03/29/2013 at 10:27:20 PM PST

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Mar 29, 13 10:34 PM
Thanks for the replies! Good to know that it took some time before you found any.. makes me more confident that I haven't missed any yet!
Side question... I skimmed a few chapters of the SG to see if they mentioned any, but didn't see anything about them. Do you recall if the Strategy Guide mentions where they are at all?

Thank you both again! You've been a huge help! <3

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 29, 13 10:40 PM
Hi there,
You will really not need to rely on the SG to find them - they will be obvious.
Cheers

[Post New]by blueeyedgirl1301 on Mar 29, 13 11:16 PM
Thank you again for the info!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 29, 13 11:20 PM
No problemo!!
Relax and enjoy the game.
Cheers

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Apr 1, 13 3:21 PM
I just checked the SG, and like you said they aren't mentioned.
I'm on pg 20/69 and have only collected two so far, that's okay?

35/69 now and have 4/10. Am I where I should be @ this point?
Okay, should have taken y'alls word for it, I found all the Puppets with no problems at all. {And it was neat the way they wrapped-up the series with them.}
Guess I'm just pre-programmed for oodles of morphing objects...LOL

Edited on 04/03/2013 at 8:39:58 PM PST

Go to: