ibnurdreamz
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Why doesn't this work?

[Post New]by ibnurdreamz on Mar 30, 13 6:30 AM
I have tried everything with this demo. Download, remove and redownload. Change settings on my computer etc. This game will not play. I am upset because this is the kind of game I love playing. But I can't, so getting this game the first of the month is not an option. It is available on another gaming place, but I like BF. All my games on one manager. Please someone, if you had this problem and fixed it let me know how to get it to play. I want to get it, but after so many days of trying to get the demo to run I am at my wits end.

maureen010
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Why doesn't this work?

[Post New]by maureen010 on Mar 30, 13 10:00 PM
I can't even get it to open. I've downloaded and deleted and downloaded again, rebooting my computer in between because it makes my screen jump and it won't open. I can't delete it without rebooting my computer because I get an error message saying it's still open. Yeah, right!

I'm with you about the other game sites. I'd rather use BFG but it's apparently not going to happen. Bummer!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Mar 31, 13 9:24 AM
Please contact customer support (the green envelope on the right). I'm sure they'll be able to help - sorry you're having difficulties - please give them a try on Monday...

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 31, 13 11:49 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble launching this game!

As fairhavenfish01 said, the best thing to do is get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get things resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect posts about issues like this over in the specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems and get updates to you quickly. I'm going to lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over there about the issue if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: