New Theory

[Post New]by dracodew17 on Mar 30, 13 9:18 AM
I have a new theory in regards to this game. I was having trouble with the Fire key in the UFO and now I've had it drop 3 times in relatively quick succession including twice in one day. I think if you're trying to complete some of the harder quests (super machine, key keeper, big family, and repair kit) on lower levels then the items you need won't drop. Now that I've reached past level 55 it seems I'm having better luck with items I need.

Don't know if that's true or not, but I'm making some progress. I've even finished the repair kit x5 quest so that's something.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Re:New Theory

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Mar 30, 13 9:43 AM
This has happened to me, but not for the items I really need.
One example: It has happened with the leather collar. When it was first demanded to find it,early in the game, it took me a lot of time. Now it drops almost every 3 times I explore the Lighthouse!

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Apr 9, 13 1:18 PM
I wish this was working for me. I need the stupid Heaven Key from the portal. I need three more of them. I have tried all the different suggestions I have seen here and nada--no key. I am over level 60 so even that is not working in my favor. I was hoping with the latest update that I would have better luck, but nope!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Apr 9, 13 1:46 PM
There does seem to be something about that level but I don't know if it's triggered by the actual level or just that you have explored those locations so many times that you finally get a string of luck. When I was at level 53 I was about to stop playing because I was getting no where. I struggled through to level 54 and started getting some good collection items. I still didn't get much to complete quests; just enough to charge one more repair kit and a super machine. What I did get were final items allowing me to charge for a second or third time some valuable collections. I even got two beach chairs after only having one the entire time I have been playing. I was able to advance quickly, between exploring, charging collections and doing a lot of banishing, to level 57. The goodies seem to have dropped off now so there seems to be something happening at about level 55.

Go to: