Dive 34

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Feb 25, 09 8:59 AM
Has anyone gotten past this level? It's one of those that you're using the flashlight so very little of the screen is illuminated. I have searched and searched for the boxfish for a required picture, but I can't find one. Help!

Re:Dive 34

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Feb 25, 09 12:26 PM
I finally finished this level....there was only one boxfish, and the sneaky little guy was hiding behind a pillar!

shamrck3
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by shamrck3 on Feb 25, 09 12:58 PM
OceanloverOH, since you've managed to swin past Dive 34, I could use some help finding the granate stone in 38/75, I've done that dive 22 times and still can't find it....any help would be appreciated...

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Feb 25, 09 1:52 PM
Can anyone tell me where the gold coin is? I have tried and tried but can't find it in level 34?

shamrck3
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by shamrck3 on Feb 25, 09 2:24 PM
ruby leo, it's on top of a yellow rock to the left of the big blue pillar....

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Feb 25, 09 6:59 PM
Thank you so much for the that. It was driving me crazy!

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Feb 26, 09 5:02 AM
shamrck3 wrote:OceanloverOH, since you've managed to swin past Dive 34, I could use some help finding the granate stone in 38/75, I've done that dive 22 times and still can't find it....any help would be appreciated...

shmrck3, it took me awhile to find this one too; it's very well hidden. Look for a big pink brain coral in the foreground. It has a tall viney plant with fuzzy white flowers in front of it. The stone is behind the flowers, near the center top of the brain coral. Happy diving!

[Post New]by Ajmckeen on Feb 26, 09 12:56 PM
Hey

Have any of you managed to get past level 60 yet. I just can't seem to get the fish together.......!!! PLEASE HELP ME

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Feb 26, 09 3:05 PM
Thank you Shamrck and Oceanlover, I would never have gotten past 34 and 38 without your hints.

Ajmckeen, you just have to stand in one spot where there are a lot of fish and keep clicking when a lot go past. I got through it.

I am now stuck on level 63. Can't find the shark. Could anyone tell me how to find him? I am editing this: I just found the shark. He is slightly to the left of the screen where you start out, about in the middle, not at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks.
Bonnie

Edited on 02/28/2009 at 6:54:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Ajmckeen on Mar 1, 09 12:43 PM
Thanks Bonnie. Will go give it a shot.

Go to: