puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Jigsaw pieces won't rotate or set in place

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 30, 13 9:35 PM
Had the 12 pcs, liked the many HOS, interactive til I got to the jigsaw puzzle on the tomb. The cursor seemed to try to change from a hand to pick up a piece to a fist to rotate, but it would spin a piece so swiftly or not at all then back to the hand. When I'd finally grab one in the right form it would not set down in place but start rotating in circles again to fast to stop, then back to its original upside down only to try again. I used up half my trial time on it and finally had to hit skip. Too frustrating since jigsaws are my fav puzzles. Uninstalling.

(also, as in tech thread, long lags for cursor to deploy changing scenes, and can't play on sys cursor, no changes for hints icons)

Re:Jigsaw pieces won't rotate or set in place

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 30, 13 9:51 PM
After the first few pieces, I couldn't get any of them to rotate, so I finally just skipped it.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 30, 13 10:07 PM
Hi everyone,
You need to click the pieces twice to be able rotate them. It was really not that hard.

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Mar 31, 13 4:53 AM
I've just finished the game. In the jigsaw where you have to swap and sometimes turn the pieces, you either click two pieces and they swap, or you click the same piece twice and it turns.

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on Mar 31, 13 12:21 PM
Oh! I also skipped

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 1, 13 2:25 PM
Kamali wrote:I've just finished the game. In the jigsaw where you have to swap and sometimes turn the pieces, you either click two pieces and they swap, or you click the same piece twice and it turns.

Thanks!!

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Apr 1, 13 6:21 PM
URGG! I had the same problem with non-rotating pieces, and it's so frustrating! I like the game but am wondering if I am going to run into unworkable puzzles later on. Swapping puzzle pieces didn't work, and clicking twice only worked part time. I finally finished putting the pieces together but only after I got angry and kept clicking continuously. I consider this a major glitch in the game. I think I'll re-install and hope for the best.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jul 22, 13 6:09 PM
gonna try it as I hate to skip.

Go to: