bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

The Mac version is here! 31st March 2013

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 31, 13 1:15 AM
Heya Mac-Fishies,

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors  help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 04/04/2013 at 11:54:55 AM PST

janiek307
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! 31st March 2013

[Post New]by janiek307 on Mar 31, 13 12:37 PM
Hi. When I tried to go "here" in your message to find the Mac version of the game, what showed up was "Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murder" CE. I can't find "Vampire Legends" anywhere for the Mac. What's going on? Thank you.

janiek

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Mar 31, 13 8:10 PM
Same problem. I don't think they've released it yet.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 1, 13 12:42 AM
Maybe it's an early April Fool's joke or you have to hunt for it like an Easter egg??
I can't find it either! Looked under the lid, in the DVD draw, round the back....but nowhere to be found!

Come on BF...let us into the secret! Where have you hidden our Sunday CE??

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 4, 13 11:56 AM
Hey Fishies,

It looks like this announcement was accidentally posted in the wrong game Forum!

No worries, though, since the Mac version of Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition is definitely now available I'll be moving this over to the Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders Collector's Edition Forum.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or any other Mods if you have any questions!

Happy swimming,

bfgIzara

Go to: