pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Walk through? Or help getting my feet wet.

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Mar 31, 13 5:44 PM
Wondering if there is a walk through for my first large file try. Or maybe I just don't understand how to get the items from one place to the other, kind of used to seeing them at the bottom of the screen, this is new territory here. HELP!!!

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:Walk through? Or help getting my feet wet.

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Mar 31, 13 6:21 PM
Hi pinkwitch! Love the name

This is a great fun game. Google it and you will get 2-3 walkthroughs and if you get really stuck YouTube is great for showing you the actual screen as he is playing the game for us visual learners

Welcome to the pond

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Walk through? Or help getting my feet wet.

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Apr 3, 13 3:55 PM
thank you peeshee. Just wanted some pointers on how to start off. I googled and so far got one. Did not know about you tube, though. great idea for us visual learners. Will go there and do that.

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Walk through? Or help getting my feet wet.

[Post New]by pepssy on Aug 16, 13 2:32 PM
pinkwitch12 wrote:Wondering if there is a walk through for my first large file try. Or maybe I just don't understand how to get the items from one place to the other, kind of used to seeing them at the bottom of the screen, this is new territory here. HELP!!!

There are several walkthroughs but the most important thing in playing these games is to save the session a lot. You can also get help from the forum here. I have posted what is known as a "spoiler." A spoiler is where you get a lot of information on how to do something. They are called spoilers because some people only want to do one thing and they don't want to see how to do the rest on the same post.

A spoiler is like a mini-walkthrough, for example, a "chemical spoiler" that I have posted. Good luck and I really hope that you enjoy the large file games. The second game of this series is much more fun and is not as chemical as this one is.

Go to: