bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Reviews for 300 Dwarves

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 1, 13 12:25 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of 300 Dwarves? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the 300 Dwarves page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 05/06/2013 at 12:39:47 AM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Reviews for 300 Dwarves

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 1, 13 12:25 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by zoomzoomZombie on Apr 2, 13 2:58 AM
I bought 300 Dwarves and have been really enjoying it. I thought I was done at level 12 but there are bonus levels. I feel bad because I had already submitted a review for the game saying there were only 12 levels, which I thought was too few. I wish we could edit our reviews!!

Anyway, the game is a classic tower defense game. It has a fantasy theme, with dwarves, orcs, undead, demons, and barbarians on the bonus levels, five types of towers and three power-ups. The towers and power-ups can be upgraded four times with the gold you earn after finishing a level.

The game is a lot of fun. I was particularly impressed by the great music and the drawn artwork. The voiceovers were also done well. There is a lack of instruction levels that some people new to the tower defense genre will probably find annoying. If you stick with it, you will find a good strategy that works for you.

The game has a lot of replay value, because of the different types of towers. For instance, using only two types, I was able to get maximum gold on each level so far, and most levels not one enemy got through. It will be interesting to reconfigure my upgrades and try with a different combination.

As I said, I am still playing, because I missed the bonus option the first time through. I will edit when I've completed the bonus levels to say how many levels there are. That's one thing that is important to me, how much time I get out of a game.

All in all, a fun game that I recommend.

EDIT: There are only two bonus levels, making the total number of levels 14.

Edited on 04/02/2013 at 5:07:04 PM PST

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Apr 18, 13 3:30 AM
This game is fun! Like kingdom rush but quite hard. you really need to plan and build your towers. However there is no proper instructions on certain buttons which could be abit confusing. but this will definitely be a buy for me

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Apr 30, 13 6:38 AM
I LOVE this game but, to be fair, it is difficult to figure out what the advantages/disadvantages are to each tower type and what the strengths/weaknesses are of each foe. The descriptions in the game are super long-winded without really explaining anything. Still, this is my new favorite game.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on May 4, 13 6:03 PM
I love this game - but it was much too short and I would love more than 14 levels of challenges. I didn't mind the lack of instructions because it meant I had to figure out which towers worked and which didn't in each level and that made me feel quite clever.

ZoomzoomZombie, where is the second bonus battle? I have 3 gold on all other levels and the bonus game but cannot see the other bonus.

Edited on 05/04/2013 at 6:35:37 PM PST

[Post New]by stephenc_1 on Jul 19, 13 2:45 PM
Really a fun game and challenging.
Only problem is that if you have any experience in tower games you will blow through the 14 levels in about 2 hours.
So although it is a good game you need to decide if you want to spend the money for such a short game.
That must be why they only allow you to play a DEMO instead of the usual 1 hour of game play. If they did you would have already beat half the game.

azzie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by azzie on Mar 16, 14 10:56 AM
I would stick with the free trial one-hour version of this game. I completed this game - with max "gold bars" for each level in a few hours. 14 levels is way too short for such a fun game.

Loved playing it - sad to see it over.

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on May 6, 14 3:09 AM
I love these tower defense type of games so I was thrilled to see it as the Daily Deal.

I purchased it after playing the first 2 levels.

Thanks, BFG!

Go to: