Anybody else having this problem with the lion?

[Post New]by leggs1959 on Apr 1, 13 3:05 PM
I have the bandage and pollen bag needed to take care of the white lion but when I try applying the pollen it jumps back to the inventory. I checked the map and task list and have been to every accessible location clicking the hint button at each one and I keep getting the message that there is nothing left to do at that scene.

In my inventory, I have the bandage, the pollen bag, the pterodactyl bones, the screwdriver and matches.

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Anybody else having this problem with the lion?

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Apr 2, 13 9:11 AM
I didn't have any problems, but I did find that the game can be tricky if you don't click on exactly the right spot. Make sure you are not clicking on the scar w/the bag, but the cursor.

Mohlin
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Mohlin on Apr 8, 13 8:15 AM
Do you have pollen in the pollen-bag?

[Post New]by buddymum on Apr 25, 13 8:10 AM
Yes I am having the same problem. I have pollen in the bag and it doesn't matter where I click on the lion it doesn't work. This is very frustrating because you can't move on in the game until you have done this. I am very disappointed with this - I have looked at the strategy guide that comes with the game and it just says to use the pollen bag on the lion. I don't know if this is a gremlin in the game but if it is then it needs fixing!!

[Post New]by Coribella on Jun 30, 13 9:49 PM
I'm having the same problem with the lion as Leggs and the others. It is very frustrating!!!

Ismene
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by Ismene on Jul 10, 13 10:47 AM
I just replayed this game, and once I collected the healing pollen I didn't have any problems with the lion. (It had been long enough that I forgot I needed to get the pollen first, but that's not a game issue .)

Those of you who are having issues, are you zooming in on the wounded paw first?

Go to: