Where can I get oratory?I'

[Post New]by Auriel49 on Apr 2, 13 6:49 AM
I'm stuck. I need one more oratory, but where can I get it? Nobody to speak with, no stones around???
Has anybody an idea, what I can do?

Auriel

Re:Where can I get oratory?I'

[Post New]by Auriel49 on Apr 2, 13 6:59 AM
Looks like I need new glasses lol! Forget to push one lever in a cage, after that I got stone.

[Post New]by jenraec on Apr 2, 13 9:22 AM
OK...where was this lever in a cage...i seem to be having the same problem and can't find it. Thanks in advance!

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Apr 2, 13 9:51 AM
I too am stuck...need a magic blue stone for cave but only got two, now I need 1 more oratory to move on. Any help??? Please! There was only one lever and it has been pushed. I'm sure I'll get my oratory if I can find a blue stone to put on the altar, but can't find another stone! Arggh!

mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Apr 2, 13 1:09 PM
Same here! It drives me crazy. Been up and down that cave at least 100-times. Grrrrr.

debraljensen
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by debraljensen on Apr 2, 13 6:04 PM
build bridges

pihl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pihl on Apr 9, 13 10:00 AM
I am stucked, can find the last oratory or the bluemagic sphere for the cave.
Can anybody help

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Apr 10, 13 2:55 PM
I'm beginning to think there is a glitch in the cave. The first time I played this level I easily found all three blue stones and got through the cave just fine. But I was running out of time for the level, so I started over. This time I got to the cave and can find only two of the stones and it seems like I'm missing a lever or something. I did go through the cave rooms in a different order. Does that make a difference? Could I have put one of the stones on the wrong spot? Does that make a difference? And, of course, I cannot then find the needed oratory to proceed. Makes me mad because this time my time WAS pretty good.

[Post New]by MissTara52575 on Apr 11, 13 4:44 PM
OMG!!! I was thinking the same thing about the glitch!!! I'm goig to try re-starting the level and completing it in the order that is shown in the youtube walkthrough.

pihl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pihl on Apr 11, 13 5:28 PM
This is the third time i tried all over again and nothing changes. I tride to uninstail the game and reload nothing. So ....

mjdixon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mjdixon on Apr 11, 13 8:09 PM
I am stuck like all of you....I have tried three times and can only get two blue spheres. Will be happy when someone gives us a clue.

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Apr 19, 13 11:32 AM
What level are you talking about? Either I sailed through it without hitting this problem, or I haven't gotten there yet.

Where can I get oratory?I'

[Post New]by KainVertigo on Apr 21, 13 12:07 AM
Hey!
I've got the solvetion for this problem. That is not a glitch but trhe matter of csoosen.
If You are go to the mushroom girl first you have to find the mushrooms and than she is giving one speed stone to You. BUT after than You can not speak to aníbody but the warrior.
BUT if you were choosen to spoke with the chief's son first, than he will ask you to find three pink flower and for reward You will get one oratory gem. AND after this You can not speak with the mushroom girl.
So that is why You do not have the necessary oratory level I've made the sam mistake twic till I found out that this is the problem.
I hope that is helped

Go to: