Laurafj
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

Big Fish could lose their audience

[Post New]by Laurafj on Apr 2, 13 1:05 PM
If it goes much longer without any input from Big Fish as to the timing of the next update, I suspect that even the hard core players will have moved on. I spent a lot of time and, to be honest, money, and reached Level 114 thinking that an update was just around the corner so it was worth it to replay areas over and over as I marked time. Because of the lengthy amount of time since the last update, the value of the much hoped for trading element has now been rendered completely irrelevant to me. I have charged every collection multiple times and gotten nearly all of the achievements. Obviously I enjoyed the game so I check this Forum to find out if there is any news on an update, but I no longer play it and have, indeed, moved on. I don't know if I am the only one who has lost a lot of interest in this game, but I suspect that I am not. It wouldn't take much to revive my interest at this point (ie something definitive about an update by Big Fish) but as time goes by it will become more and more difficult to do so. Big Fish, please listen to those of us who enjoy your game enough to participate in this Forum and give us real information on an update.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Big Fish could lose their audience

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 2, 13 1:40 PM
Hi Laurafj,

That's great to hear you've been enjoying the game, and I just wanted to provide a bit of information that might be helpful. We certainly haven't forgotten about our Found players and we've been hard at work creating new content for the game. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our team here in hopes that we can speed up the process and get you some new content to enjoy.

Hopefully we'll see that soon!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by clnewcomb on Apr 2, 13 11:09 PM
amen!!! i here u loud n clear!! now if big fish would just here to...

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 3, 13 12:24 AM
I agree, and, with apologies to bfgSeine, "soon" is a very indefinite term.
I suppose the Fourth of July will be here "soon", but, not as "soon" as Mother's Day, but "sooner:" than Halloween.
So a little more definite time frame is in order, if, for no other reason than to keep fans interested----as Laurafj pointed out.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 3, 13 12:25 AM
I'd like to tell the IRS that I'll send in my taxes "soon".

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Apr 3, 13 5:40 AM
BFG, please put a time frame on this "soon." This has become boring. The friends part would be nice but new locations would be enough to keep us interested....

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 3, 13 5:46 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just wanted to swim in on this!

We would love to give you exact details or even be able to suggest a time line for this work, however as we don't have any info pertaining to Found, other than the fact the Team is working on it, we want to avoid making promises we can't deliver on.

What I will promise you however is that as soon as we have any info at all, we will share that with you and I will also pass along the points you have raised for consideration.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 3, 13 12:52 PM
Hi bfgBaikal,

Of course I know that all the mods will keep us as up to date as possible----I just wish the devs would tell you a bit more.

Thanks for all the info!!

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 3, 13 12:57 PM
IMO, the biggest question is----why would a player want to pay real money just to see if a log jam could be broken? With no hope of really going anywhere it's just sort of a waste, isn't it?
The devs should keep this in mind with the update.

[Post New]by niteowls23 on Apr 7, 13 6:35 AM
I have been playing this game for ages now and I am also stuck on the collections that have been mentioned. I think big fish need to get this game updated sooner rather than later as their players are getting very bored. I am losing interest in playing this game when I can't really progress at the moment.

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Apr 7, 13 7:29 AM
Joining the chorus! I have spent way too much time and money on this game. Yes, it has been fun. Frankly, I feel misled. "Soon" has been promised for a LONG time. Level 90 and only one goal to work - it has become boring.

Some of us are paying real money. We do not get game purchase credits when we buy diamonds.

Sorry, BFG, we want action and not promises. I do promise that I will never download another "freemium" game. Not ever!

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Apr 9, 13 12:27 PM
Minxiepieces wrote: I do promise that I will never download another "freemium" game. Not ever!

It would be wonderful if all the money I have spent in diamonds (too to actually look and see we are talking three digits though.....) applied to free games in bfg like when I buy a game. I honestly cannot afford another free game and as much as I love this one (and am so happy for the update!!!!) I may have to find something more in my price range.

Glad to see I am not the only one who feels this way....

Blessings,
LucyMarie

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 9, 13 2:32 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to swim in here and let you know that we have just released an update for the PC version of this game that includes new quests and a cool new location. You can read more about the update and how to get it installed over in the announcement here.

Happy Gaming!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by niteowls23 on Apr 10, 13 6:36 AM
Big fish that is great about the update if your using a pc but not for people like me using an I pad, we want that version updating aswell. When is that going to be?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 10, 13 9:15 AM
Great question, niteowls23! I too am anxiously awaiting the new content for the iPad version, and while I haven't heard anything about that update I'm confident that since the PC version is out now that an iPad update will most likely follow!

Please be sure to check back in this Forum for any updates and in the meantime happy playing!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by niteowls23 on Apr 11, 13 3:44 AM
Thanks for replying but the ipad update needs to be done soon as I am stuck on the game now and losing interest in playing it. I like this game but can't see the point in playing it much when I am getting no where now and it takes forever for my energy to reach full but minutes to use it all again. The update needs to happen fast or players are going to get too bored with the game.

Minxiepieces
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by Minxiepieces on Apr 11, 13 5:53 AM
I love the new update and am having fun again. LucyMarie is right. We should be able to receive game purchase credit or other good bonuses when we purchase diamonds. Thanks for the update.

Go to: