bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Dairy Dash

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 19, 08 10:08 AM
First Things First - There isn’t much to do once the day starts. First thing you’ll want to do is start the day off making lemonade and creating food for the cows. This will prepare you to meet the demands of the farm.

Keep Your Cool - Keeping the family filled up on lemonade is critical to completing the later levels. Don’t forget to keep the lemonade container filled and keep your cool!

Sundown - Because you can pick up produce once the sun sets and the animals go to bed, focus your attention on other tasks the animals may need. This will maximize your profits!

These are just a few ideas that will help with Dairy Dash. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to see them and I'm sure other folks will as well. So, post them all here!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Dairy Dash

[Post New]by skberlin on Sep 14, 08 4:08 PM
level 47 is wretched! Any thoughts?

[Post New]by caribcutie3 on Jan 1, 09 12:54 PM
I have been stuck at level 48 for a few weeks now and I have no idea how to get past it. Help please! Also, how do i fix the electrical (at least thats what i think it is) fence? Any tips would be appreciated.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Apr 19, 09 7:10 AM
I think that with stuff on the space-age farm, when you click on something that's broken, the little boy comes over to fix it.

As for beating these levels---all I can advise is "chain." It's the only way to accumulate more points. And filling orders for Flo.

[Post New]by road52widener on Oct 22, 09 5:25 AM
skberlin wrote:level 47 is wretched! Any thoughts?

Hi I can't get past level 47 either and have tried every chaining action I could, It's driving me crazy also. lol-any help would be appreciated thanx.

Tips and Tricks for Dairy Dash

[Post New]by road52widener on Oct 22, 09 6:39 AM
bfgErie wrote:First Things First - There isn’t much to do once the day starts. First thing you’ll want to do is start the day off making lemonade and creating food for the cows. This will prepare you to meet the demands of the farm.

Keep Your Cool - Keeping the family filled up on lemonade is critical to completing the later levels. Don’t forget to keep the lemonade container filled and keep your cool!

Sundown - Because you can pick up produce once the sun sets and the animals go to bed, focus your attention on other tasks the animals may need. This will maximize your profits!

These are just a few ideas that will help with Dairy Dash. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to see them and I'm sure other folks will as well. So, post them all here!

[Post New]by road52widener on Oct 22, 09 6:43 AM
I finally beat level 47-I did it by milking the cows 3 times&gathering cheese,milk&wool last. Hope this is of some help(pumpkins&goats don't produce 3 times) on this level unless your really quick. On to level 48 lol. Have a Good Day!!!

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Apr 28, 10 1:13 PM
Concentrate on building chains, I found that once I played a million times, I could remember what was coming next and anticipate it and be ready also. If you know that all three chickens are going to want water and you need to water the plants at the same time, click the water 5 times and start clicking the animals and plants. It doesn't matter if you are cleaning the cows and sheep or planting crops, if you can do all the sheep and cows and plant in a row, that's a chain of 7. It helps to keep going back to the lemonade too so that the people move a little faster.

[Post New]by Platinum_blonde on Nov 14, 10 8:06 AM
I must have played it 20 times! Once the goat cheese stacks up, it'll keep earning you points after everything is over. I only sipped lemonade 2 times, kept the hay handy, tried to do things in chains. Tried to do everything fast as possible and be attentive. You can ignore the plants a little more than the animals. And they don't scream like the animals. Once you've played it a few times you can already anticipate the order everything that's coming.

[Post New]by lizmet70 on Nov 15, 10 3:26 PM
I can't even get past level 16. I can't imagine getting to level 47!! This game is hard. I am glad it was half price!

miazuldecielo
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by miazuldecielo on Nov 20, 10 2:31 PM
Have you been successful at passin level 16 Lizmet? I'm stuck there...

[Post New]by clgrouch on Jan 20, 11 5:45 AM
im stuck on level 50 arghhhhhh doing my skull in lol help

[Post New]by kds54447 on Apr 25, 11 11:26 AM
on level 48 I noticed if you feed the cows alone you don't get any points, but if you feed them at the same time you feed the chickens or the sheep you get the chaining points. Also if you put the goats milk in the machine at the same time your putting the other produce in the barn it breaks the chain. I can't seem to get the perfect score. If anyone has any other pointers I'd like to hear from you.

[Post New]by michelle_32 on Dec 30, 11 8:17 PM
Try concentrating on the sheeps and goats. Drink the lemonade as often as possible. don't pick up ur eggs and cow milk right away. give ur self time to drink lemonade. After a few tries I figured that it really helped ..good luck

road52widener wrote:

Hi I can't get past level 47 either and have tried every chaining action I could, It's driving me crazy also. lol-any help would be appreciated thanx.

[Post New]by michelle_32 on Dec 30, 11 8:24 PM
Concentrate on goats and sheeps. I don't mean to neglect ur other animals but I just let the produce sit for awhile until I drink lemonard and take care of the sheeps and goats.
road52widener wrote:

Go to: