MarcyMM
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Stuck at Level 3

[Post New]by MarcyMM on Apr 2, 13 5:49 PM
I can't seem to end the level. It looks like I've completed all my goals (minus 1 secret), there's a runaway bride I can't talk to and I'm just spinning in circles. What am I missing?

athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Stuck at Level 3

[Post New]by athene72 on Apr 2, 13 7:51 PM
have you got enough green stones? you need to get a quest from the guy below the runaway bride but he needs a high level of Oral thingy (green stones) to start the quest. He then asks you to talk to the bride, you have to cut away bushes to get to her.

missmnk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by missmnk on Apr 3, 13 8:01 AM
I just cannot find the purple flowers or how to get rid of the final bit of mist, cant talk to the runaway bride either.

How do I tell if I have go enough green stones?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

T_Doctor
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Stuck at Level 3 Purple flowers

[Post New]by T_Doctor on Apr 3, 13 12:17 PM
Check out the walkthrough on google.

Edited on 04/03/2013 at 12:41:15 PM PST

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Apr 3, 13 12:44 PM
I'm stuck here, too. Don't have enough oratory to activate the alter of mist. Have gone everywhere and revisited every corner and can't figure out what the heck to do next. Very frustrating.

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Apr 3, 13 1:15 PM
I'm stuck here, too. Don't have enough oratory to activate the alter of mist. Have gone everywhere and revisited every corner and can't figure out what the heck to do next. Very frustrating.

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Apr 4, 13 12:42 AM
I have level 2 Oratory and the altar of mists keeps saying I need level 1 Oratory. Is there any way to get rid of 1 level of the Oratory?

Edit - it wasn't the Oratory that was causing the problem, I think it actually meant I needed 1 more Oratory rather than that I needed 1 in total. As soon as I found the third Oratory (had to build two bridges to two little islands for that) I was able to use the altar of mists. Level 3 now complete.

Edited on 04/04/2013 at 1:23:09 AM PST

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 4, 13 7:21 AM
Yes - confusingly it always says how many extra levels of Oratory you need rather than the actual level.

MarcyMM
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by MarcyMM on Apr 5, 13 5:12 PM
Thank you for the replies, sorry to ask then abandon! I ended up replaying the level and made it all the way through. Now, level 4 on the other hand....

I can't believe I bought this game again. I "hated" the first one!

Stubborn and hard-headed, that's me! (or maybe just a glutton for punishment)

[Post New]by csaephan on Apr 7, 13 2:46 PM
Kamali, how and where did you find and get the third Oratory? I have been stuck here for a while going back and forth. Please help. Thank you.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 8, 13 12:59 AM
Hi - after you've spoken to the messenger and repaired 2 indian huts you need to talk to the shaman then charge the statuette.

When you return the charged statuette to the elder, you get the 3rd oratory stone.

Go to: