Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

find by Analyzer?

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Apr 2, 13 5:50 PM
this is 3 objects in each bonus game, and I don't know what they are talking about. I did the first such, and had no trouble finding "by list" and the 3 meteorite statuettes. I did it again, finding all the gold/red list items via word game, but that didn't work.

The Strategy Guide just sends me to it all as I already have, without out ever explaining what this "analyzer" is. So what is it?

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:find by Analyzer?

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Apr 2, 13 9:04 PM
Good question Jaguar2357. I'm wondering the same thing myself. I have found a few of the artifacts in the 'extras/bonus section under the Items list & several just listed as the meteorite artifacts. But have no clue at all about the analyzer or therefore finding the artifacts by using it. ? It's all a big puzzle to me.

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Apr 2, 13 9:18 PM
How do we get this question to the devs? They may be the only people on earth who know the answer

------------------------------------------------------------

I googled them and emailed them and got this answer. (Very prompt service, and they are on central Europe time so I caught them in the middle of the day.

Hi Jaguar23357,

Thank you very much for playing our game!

Here is some explanation of the extra game "Hidden Gallery":

1. Analyzer is word game

2. To gather three stars:
"Found list" - all items should be found by clicking
"Found with Analyzer" - all items should be found by word game
"Meteorite Artifacts found" - three meteorite artifacts should be found by clicking (not by word game)

Best regards,
Andrey

Edited on 04/02/2013 at 10:43:36 PM PST

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Apr 3, 13 6:34 PM
Hi Jaguar2357, thank you very much. Now I get it. I know I clicked on a lot of the list items, but there were a lot that I used the word game ( analyzer ) for...mixed within the HOS'. That's why I didn't get all 3 stars for finding in list. Nor the analyzer - I didn't get any stars there. I like to look for the items too much also, just to play the word game, especially since I played it in the bonus section also. But I wasn't able to find all of the artifacts. Oh well. But I appreciate you letting me know. At least now I know what those listings mean. KK

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 3, 13 9:15 PM
Hi all! So sorry for the confusion.

I thought the screenshot and description I placed in the General Tips sections of the Strategy Guide was sufficient.

I will try harder next time.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Go to: