athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Level 9 help

[Post New]by athene72 on Apr 3, 13 7:16 AM
I am right at the end(ish) and have a blue ugly icon in my backpack but no one to give it to.

Any ideas where I went wrong?

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Level 9 help

[Post New]by sipason on Apr 3, 13 7:40 AM
If you have only the blue statuette in the backpack, you must talk to the sage sitting on the big pyramid first.

athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by athene72 on Apr 3, 13 7:55 AM
It wouldn't let me - just replayed level and it all went fine. Must have been a glitch... grrrr

[Post New]by clmcrae on Apr 5, 13 2:31 PM
athene72,

The exact same thing has happened to me. I am going to replay the level and see if it corrects itself as well. It is kind of frustrating when this happens because you spend half the time double checking the map to make sure you didn't miss something! I would almost rather have it freeze up or just reset itself, at least then I know what is happening.
Decent game though, this one seems to go by faster though.

Enjoy the rest of the game everyone!

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Apr 7, 13 4:24 PM
same problem here as others....cannot talk to the chief on pyramid to give blue statute to him. Guess I get to restart level like others....grrrrr

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Apr 7, 13 5:56 PM
I am having problems obtaining food on this level?? There is none! How do I get it? Help!! Please!

jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by jackelfish on Apr 8, 13 11:22 AM
You have to build a farm and then keep adding bakerys-they give 25 hams. I am stuck in the caves-can't get the water alter to do anything.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Apr 9, 13 5:49 PM
I am totally stuck on this level. I can get down to the level below, but I can't do a thing after that. I go back to the "upper" level and there's absolutely nothing to do? I am at a total loss. Is there walk through any where for this level? Please help!! Totally stuck!

menora
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by menora on Apr 13, 13 7:01 AM
If you pick up everything you can and trade whenever possible you usually get someone else to talk to.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on Apr 29, 13 2:49 PM
I didn't build anything on this level- just traded whenever it seemed that trading would move me forward on the level. This level is deceptively longer than you'd expect because there are so many Indians to talk to to get the stones you need and to fulfill their requests. The strategy for this level is move fast if you want to make expert time.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on May 4, 13 8:21 PM
If I'm thinking correctly, I did that also, and finally watched the video and realized there is a level to the left of an underground tunnel and when you press it you are able to go underground and everything falls into place. I think that one is called Lurking Fear?

Go to: