magic academy

[Post New]by Windchimesgal on Feb 25, 09 3:19 PM
Can anyone tell me what the dragon in stage 11 looks like and how to put it together quickly? I just can 't do it in 5 minutes. Thanks, Windchimesgal

Re:magic academy

[Post New]by patticat317 on Jun 4, 09 2:29 PM
Hi Windchimesgal, I am also having trouble with the dragon pic and have been stuck there for 2 months. I have had every family member plus friends try to complete it in 5 min, but they all say its impossible...we are dealing with 2 things, 1. The outer frame which takes time getting it into place and 2. the dragon pic itself. I have finished the dragon on time, but then I don't have time to do the blue frame. If anyone can help please reply. Thanks, Patti

[Post New]by patticat317 on Jun 13, 09 10:21 PM
Well its still been two months and I havent come close to finishing the dragon pic....i even wrote to BFG for help, they told me to go to the forums....my next step is to email Oberon Media for help...I figure they created it and must have played it a few hundred times so they know it taked 5 minutes, maybe they can add a minute..sometimes thats all I need.

[Post New]by ChatWithPat on Jun 26, 09 12:14 AM
I am also stuck on the dragon puzzle and am getting very frusterated with this game.

[Post New]by patticat317 on Jul 2, 09 9:47 PM
I WROTE TO THE COMPANY THAT MAKES MAGIC ACADEMY. THEY SENT ME A VERY NICE EMAIL, BUT ARE NOT CHANGING THE DRAGON PIC...THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A PT. 2, BUT DIDN'T SAY EXACTLY WHEN. THATS ALL THE INGO I'VE GOT. JUST GOTTA KEEP AT IT AND HOPEFULLY SOME DAY I CAN WRITE YOU GUYS AND TELL YOU I FINISHED THE PICTURE (FRO, MY LIPS TO GOD'S EAR LOL)

all I asked for was an extra minute-minute and a half...no dice

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 9:49:44 PM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 2, 09 10:19 PM
Hi all and welcome!

Have any of you looked for a screen shot or walkthrough? Sometimes those can help. Although this sounds more like a time issue .

[Post New]by patticat317 on Jul 6, 09 8:11 AM
Hi Lilyr, you are correct...it is a time issue thats all it is...if they only gave 6 min I could do it. I am still trying. Patti

[Post New]by shanks77 on Sep 3, 09 3:51 PM
Hang in there folks it can be done do the corners then the outer edges first and then work from there i have completed this game a few times now and if i can then i am sure you will get there soon good luck

[Post New]by cherokee5351 on Oct 19, 09 3:24 PM
You will find pictures in the program files for magice academy.

Edited on 10/21/2009 at 12:19:55 PM PST

Re:magic academy level 17

[Post New]by rnbigmama on Apr 2, 12 5:51 AM
i reply that i had difficulty with level 17 i solve it. this is puzzle has to be put together without any mistakes i put the end o the dragon first. i then realized you have to memorize where puzzle pieces go and thus will increase your speed, the frame is in right poistions when the pieces light up.

Go to: