Award was NOT awarded

[Post New]by bevahlee on Apr 3, 13 8:38 AM
My husband just finished the clear the deck game. He got all the Kings to aces without playing them up. On my computer I did the same thing and got the award.
He hit "auto complete"...Is this why he didn't get it? How does he end the game and get the award if not like that? He worked so hard to get that game.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Award was NOT awarded

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 3, 13 12:08 PM
How frustrating, bevahlee! I'm very sorry to hear that your husband didn't receive that award in the game.

While I'm not entirely sure why the game didn't give him that award, if you'd like one of our Reps from Customer Support will be happy to go through some options for the game.

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Apr 4, 13 8:27 PM
Hi there, I am not sure why you didn't get the award by hitting auto complete because I,m pretty sure I did looking at my note below. However I have learned never to hit auto complete if you are going to bet the black knight as your last card to play. If you do all the cards are speedily played to the foundation and they don't play the knight at all and you miss all the extra points. If you do play the black knight as close to the end of the game as you can get, preferably the last card he bets much higher. I tried as an experiment and hit undo and the bet went up from half a million points to about 2 million. I hope at least that saves you some grief, I found out the hard way.

[Post New]by nanny7ofus on Apr 5, 13 11:22 PM
I have been playing this game for over a year now and have only gotten 9 of the 12 awards. What does it take to get all the award? I have beaten almost all my challanges and my highest score was over 11million points.

How do I achieve all the awards??

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Apr 9, 13 10:12 PM
I still can.t do the deck in 95 cards but how are you getting 11 million points, I.d love some tips on that? Most of the awards I just won during play except the no foundation play which I had to work at...and posted about that in the forum, now about those 11 million points...do you have any tips? Well done bye the way, awesome play!

Go to: