mbeish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Switzerland- help

[Post New]by mbeish on Feb 25, 09 3:37 PM
I am at the point to where i must destroy shards under 10 moves. I have tried many ways but to know evail. Has anyone been this far? any advice will help. Thanks.

Re:Switzerland- help

[Post New]by grlsyko on Feb 25, 09 10:22 PM
OMG im stuck in the same spot and i totally just cant figure it out and its always so easy once u know gonna try a little more anyways but i was really into the game and would love to get past this level any way i can!!

emsck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by emsck on Feb 25, 09 10:27 PM
me too me too!! its driving me crazy!!
i like the challenge.. but spending the whole day figuring it out is not very fun anymore~

[Post New]by grlsyko on Feb 25, 09 10:40 PM
i get so close or at least i think i do but i cant fig out how to get past the 2 generators close together no matter how many shards are there the just come right back

mbeish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mbeish on Feb 26, 09 10:57 AM
So it seems i am not the only one then. yes the 2 generators do present more of a problem then anything. I have done this game with three different names and my people have different levels. Like in one, Skye is max out in dojo and in the shop, Luna is max out in dojo and in the shop and Sun is only on level 2 in both, and the other names have different levels of each. And i still got stuck.

[Post New]by grlsyko on Feb 26, 09 4:48 PM
thats what i thot mayb the levels need to b diff cuz of the diff # of shards theyll break but still just cant get it ive moved on to party down a mind numbing time management game

Go to: