gamegirl8
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Tip for finding secrets after completing level

[Post New]by gamegirl8 on Apr 4, 13 10:37 AM
Thought I'd let everyone know you don't have replay a level just to find the secrets if you follow this advice when playing the level. (I'm afraid it won't help you if you've already moved on through the book, but it will help with current & future levels.)

Play through the level until you see the gold item that the last native gives to you - Don't pick it up!! Once you see that gold item, it stops the clock. Then you can go back & look for the secrets. Once you have them all, then pick up the gold piece to move on to the next chapter.

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

Re:Tip for finding secrets after completing level

[Post New]by sparkle76 on Apr 6, 13 5:41 AM
thanks gamegirl8, that is really good to know

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Apr 6, 13 5:42 PM
That did not work for me on the "Runaway Bride" level. I finished doing all the stuff for the people, talked to the last guy, the gold thingy showed up on the altar, and I ran out of time anyway.

It did work on the previous level.

It's already taken me like 4 attempts to finish this level; I really don't see how I am going to find all the stuff if the timer keeps going even after the gold thingy appears.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Apr 7, 13 12:34 PM
Well, I did it a little differently. When arriving at the point where the native shows you the shiny key thingy, you cant use the menu, click "contents" and the game then saves itself.

Then you can go back in and look for the secrets, when you find one click "contents" WITHOUT saving and the go in again head directly for the secret and save again. Just repeat until you have them all.

Hope this helps BUT I will definitely try and see, if the timer stops - that sounds much less complicated

Go to: