map of enchantia

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Apr 4, 13 11:01 AM
When I looked at all the locations depicted on the map, I thought it was going to be a long game. I did not visit even half of the locations. I was wondering if the other areas are played in the CE, or if it is set up for a sequel. I finished in 4 hours, which is very quick for me, as I normally take twice as long as most people to play a game. I'm not really complaining, because I enjoyed the game, it was just misleading. Thanks for any replies.

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Re:map of enchantia

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Apr 6, 13 2:02 PM
You visit exactly half the locations on the map, so I assume you visit the other half in the sequel. If this continues to resemble the Dark Parables series, the sequel will be as good as the original, so I am looking forward to it.

atomstar
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by atomstar on Apr 7, 13 7:19 PM
I just hope there will be a sequel. Besides, the Dark Parables series, the company doesn't seem to have a good track record for making sequels for their other games.

Still, did anyone notice that the map says "Eastern Enchantia"? Maybe we'll get to visit other quadrants of Enchantia in the sequel. Though I would love to know the story behind the unvisited locations in Eastern Enchantia as well.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Apr 7, 13 9:27 PM
I'd love to see a series of this one. I really want to get to the Kraken area. Maybe we can get to Western Enchantia as well, Atomstar.

Go to: