chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Help please. Walkthrough is wrong. Level 3-7 or 3-9

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 4, 13 12:04 PM
I think it is level 3-7. The walkthrough say's to build the sawmill and then upgrade it. The problem here is that there is no sawmill to build and upgrade. You must repair a sawmill and a fishing hut. Any help is very much appreciated. It is definitely level 3-7.

Edited on 04/04/2013 at 2:25:01 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Help please. Walkthrough is wrong. Level 3-7 or 3-9

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 4, 13 2:35 PM
Hi chevyqueen,

I'm sorry the info in the walkthrough posts seems to be wrong.

I looked through the other threads here and found these that have some more info about those levels: Any tips for level 3.7? and 3.9.

You can also definitely post in those other threads and ask the Fishies there for some more specific advice.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Jul 28, 13 6:22 AM
I can't tell you exactly how I just beat this level. These are just a few tips. Build the warehouse as soon as the game starts. Wait until it is built before gathering supplies. Upgrade the warehouse as soon as you can. Head towards the fishing hut, top right corner. Use the +resources bonus each time. Build the market. Upgrade the market. Then head towards sawmill. As soon as you have crossed the bridge or when you have enough wood for bridge and cottage, upgrade the shack to a cottage to get two workers. Have the second worker going through the exit as the other worker gathers supplies.

Important! There is no need to go up the path on the right side of the screen. Also the small path at the top left side doesn't have to be cleared.

Repair the well near the cottage.

[Post New]by tonycurling on Nov 19, 13 7:28 AM
3-7.. I did it with time to spare. Up grade ware house asap. upgrade again collect supplies as needed. build market.. then upgrade, start digging boulders to exit. I had to break boulders on poach to the right to get more wood. As soon as I had bonus extra supplies I used them. I used one worker only . Keep going until you have to build barracks. Wait until supplies appear. You will have time left over...

Go to: