Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Achievements

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Apr 4, 13 11:05 PM
In Extras it says #1: Watcher: Pass the game *without* tutorial help, in Strategy Guide it says: Educated: Complete the Tutorial.....Have restarted to see and still no achievement? Does anyone have #1 yet?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 4, 13 11:35 PM
Hi there Akaabbey,
I have Achievement #1: Watcher: Pass the game *without* tutorial help.
I didn't go through the the tutorial, so it is correct on this occasion.
I suspect this achievement will be changed to Educated: Completed the tutorial for those players who actually completed it.
Seems like a good idea to me as everyone can achieve #1 on this occasion. Thanks developers. There have been other games whereby this has been a "sore point" for many who don't do tutorials etc and are unable to gain all of the achievements because of this.
I also suspect that the Strategy Guide is following the path for those who completed the tutorial.
Cheers

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Apr 5, 13 4:53 PM
Thanks, I did it 1st with no tutorial and didn't get it and then restarted with the tutorial and still nothing, Guess I will restart and try again.

Abbey

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 6, 13 2:50 AM
I don't usually do tutorials, but because this game had Achievements I assumed that you would get one for COMPLETING the tutorial. Obviously I didn't actually look at the achievements beforehand because it's only for NOT using the tutorial. Arg!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 6, 13 7:43 AM
Akaabbey wrote:Thanks, I did it 1st with no tutorial and didn't get it and then restarted with the tutorial and still nothing, Guess I will restart and try again.

Abbey
This achievement does not show up until you finish the game and the bonus game (if I remember correctly).

Edited on 04/06/2013 at 7:45:23 AM PST

Go to: