Dolls

[Post New]by Jinxiej on Apr 5, 13 1:27 AM
The dolls for the window display are gone! I had them and they disappeared. Now I'm stuck! Not sure what to do.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Dolls

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 5, 13 2:02 AM
Hi Jinxiej,

Welcome to the Pond!

Have you tried checking the other "rows" in your inventory, sometimes it is easy to forget items are there?

If that doesn't help though, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to because sometimes resetting the game files like this will help matters.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

However, if the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, we would be glad to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Triciadav on Apr 10, 13 6:19 AM
Also having the same prob, found dolls arranged them in the window now they ave disappeared. Very frustrating

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 10, 13 9:18 AM
A big Fishy welcome to the Pond, Triciadav!

Thanks for letting us know that you're experiencing that same issue with the dolls disappearing.

If Baikal's suggestions from the post above don't help please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They're great, and will work with you directly to help figure that out!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Thanks again and I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Ceripol on Apr 10, 13 1:58 PM
Same issue here. I placed the dolls in the window and then they disappeared. Won't uninstalling and reinstalling also delete current progress? How do I uninstall/reinstall on the iPad - delete and re-download the app from App Store? Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Apr 16, 13 8:29 PM
I'm having same problem. I just ran across problem. Plz fix.

[Post New]by kornac on Apr 26, 13 6:59 PM
Hello did anyone get an answer yet about disappearing dolls?

Go to: