cmtravels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Plenty of resources but can't build

[Post New]by cmtravels on Apr 5, 13 5:01 AM
Please help. I'm on the first chapter and though I have plenty of resources I can't build anything.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Plenty of resources but can't build

[Post New]by badgerfann on Apr 5, 13 7:50 AM
Most of the time you need to build a garden first before you can do anything else. Next build a woodcutter or a forester and then a sawmill. After that you can build whatever you need.

cmtravels
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by cmtravels on Apr 5, 13 8:28 AM
Thanks so much for your response. Yes, I have completed the 3 tasks. My concern is that though I show a ton of resources I'm told that I don't have enough and there's only 1 berry bush and I can't build anything else. Is that typical or am I misunderstanding?

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by marbleann1 on Apr 7, 13 1:07 AM
A lot of times you have to repair the well. I had the same problem and it drove me crazy. Seems even thorough the higher levels they want to hold your hand in the beginning of the levels.

pepperlady
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by pepperlady on Sep 6, 14 7:53 PM
Sometimes the hold-up is that you haven't completed a required step in order to build. Sometimes you just need to build a workers, hut. I love these games, but they would be so much better if you were allowed to build at your own pace,and what you would like. There is too much "hand holding" as someone put it.I find that in certain instances it is required that a waterworks be built even before I can build the garden. Usually the well repair is all that is needed to start construction, but not always.

Go to: