shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Chapter 46 Flowers?

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Apr 5, 13 8:44 AM
Hi~ Does anyone know how to place the flowers for chapter 46 - "this is an odd garden." There are 5 plots; some grow bushes and I think at least 1 grows a tree. I'm guessing you should have an odd number of each color, but I've tried 3 red and 1 each of different colors; still not getting it. Any ideas? TIA...S.

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 8:45:20 AM PST

shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Chapter 46 Flowers?

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Apr 5, 13 9:55 AM
I figured it out - did three red bushes, then a yellow tree and a pink bush. So, yes, odd numbers.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 9, 13 7:57 PM
Anybody know where the animal guy's hut is here? Ive looked everywhere and have come to the conclusion I must be blind. Thanks

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 9, 13 10:10 PM
There is one of each color. I only got silver on this, but the first time I played, I got bronze, so will play again.

[Post New]by tinaseely on Apr 10, 13 4:48 PM
im on chapter 38 and i am stuck!!! i have tried about 20 times and cant seem to figure it out!!!! it the pool!!! it says i need more heplers

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 9, 13 10:46 PM
tinaseely wrote:im on chapter 38 and i am stuck!!! i have tried about 20 times and cant seem to figure it out!!!! it the pool!!! it says i need more heplers

There's a whole thread on Chapter 38 that helped me out immensely. It is a frustrating chapter.

Go to: