Stuck on level 10

[Post New]by westspartan on Apr 5, 13 2:00 PM
I'm trying to finish up level 10, but I must have missed something. I have plenty of resources, but only 2 out of 3 magic blue spheres. I'm also missing one level of strength to even use the altars for the spheres. I've explored the burial chamber but haven't found any other areas to explore. I've rescued all survivors, revealed the entire map, and built the cart workshop, but I can't send the gold because I only have 68 of 150. What am I missing?

Correction: Just checked the level goals again and I haven't completed any of them. There is a raft built by the cart workshop, but I can't use it. I have no active quests, can't figure out where to go next.

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 2:47:20 PM PST

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 10

[Post New]by sipason on Apr 5, 13 7:46 PM
Activate the lever between the second quarry and the third magic altar.
(It's in the upper right corner)

Then, the door will open. Get gold and stones, and save trapped survivors.

(If you've found all secrets and all golds in the field before entering there, you should have 82 gold)

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 7:48:38 PM PST

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Apr 5, 13 11:49 PM
Thanks, I was stuck too!

Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kittos on Apr 7, 13 7:28 AM
and my problem is...how do get to that upper right corner? I have the blue ball and can see where it goes but it keeps nagging me that the way is blocked. How do I unblock it?
Thanks!

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Apr 9, 13 6:48 PM
Thanks, I had exactly the same situation and couldn't see what else I could do...problem was that I'd plonked a warehouse in front of the lever so never saw it!!

Kittos, if you're up on the stony bit with the three pyramid things, you need to go all the way round in a C shape (all the way left, down and all the way right) and building the watch towers and totems to clear the fog.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on May 4, 13 9:06 PM
I've got Strength of 5 and 62 pieces of gold and 2 of the blue spheres. I don't see a lever to push/pull or any other places to get more stones or more gold. I've built out all of my watchtowers to level 3 and I've got enough resources. I've built the cart and see the raft but not how to use it. Where do I go next? Some help please?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 5, 13 12:28 AM
Hi - I think you've done what i did and forgotten to go the the Burial Chamber that is up on the plateau near the big pyramids.

EHinSF
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by EHinSF on May 6, 13 3:47 PM
Thanks for your help Rico, but I had been to the Burial Grounds, and had not been to the Ancient Tomb, which is activated by a lever that is hard to find. Once I visited the Tomb, I had no problem at all getting the Gold I needed but I had to come back out, restore efficiency to all of gardens and farms because the Altars of the 4th, 5th and 6th Worlds that are found in the Tomb ask for 100 food, 100 food and 100 wood, respectively. Once you visit all 3 Altars in the Tomb, you get the last 3 survivors, Strength of 7 and the third blue stone and can finish the game. And I'm not sure how, but I did it in Expert Time, I must have made it just barely. I loved this game.

[Post New]by tawneywolf on May 13, 13 2:34 PM
I am still Oratory Level 1 short and the 3rd blue sphere, been in all chambers several times to check I haven't missed anything. Raft and cart are built, watch tower to level 3 so I don't know what to do now or what I have missed out. I have replayed it several times and keep getting to this stage and no further.

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on May 13, 13 8:18 PM
Okay...I have all the gold and 2 of the blue spheres but I lack one strength stone to satisfy one of the Altars. I see one with the last survivors but I can't seem to find the one that opens the door nor any more oratory stones. This is the third time I've played this level and I will not give up!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 14, 13 2:11 AM
Hi - I've made a list of where all the important artifacts are that will hopefully help:

Strength Stones (start at Level 1)
2. Revealed by paying the Altar of Earth in the Ravine Area
3. Revealed by paying the Altar of Earth near the first Trader
4. Given by Milintica
5. Revealed by paying the Altar of Earth near the Tomb
6. Revealed by paying the 6th Altar in the Tomb

Oratory Stones (start at Level 1)
2. Given by the Survivor in the Ravine Area
3. Given by the Elder when you've repaired the Huts
4. Given by the Shaman when you've destroyed the Totem Poles
5. Revealed by paying the 2nd Altar in the Tomb
6. Revealed by paying the 4th Altar in the Tomb
7. Revealed by paying the 3rd Altar in the Tomb
8. Revealed by paying the 1st Altar in the Tomb
9. Revealed by placing the 3 Blue Spheres on their Altars

Spheres
1. Revealed by paying the Altar of Earth in the Burial Chamber
2. In a Chest opened with the Key from a Large Pot in the Burial Chamber
3. Given by a Survivor in the Tomb

Edited on 05/14/2013 at 2:12:27 AM PST

[Post New]by tawneywolf on May 14, 13 2:37 AM
The survivor in the tomb, are they on their own? There is a group of survivors who give a blue stone, but not a blue sphere, so wondering if there is a survivor I have missed, but I don't know where they'll be as I 've lookked everywhere several times now!!!!

[Post New]by tawneywolf on May 14, 13 3:13 PM
I went on the walkthrough using the link for casuagames and I got there this time, a survivor threw the 3 blue sphere at me, this hasn't happened before, I am wondering if it is something to do with having the right amount of resources or something. Once I had the 3rd sphere the rest of it fell into place.

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on May 15, 13 6:15 PM
I did it!!! I finished level 10. I went back into the tomb..I knew there something I had missed. Sure enough there was an altar I had overlooked. Once I gave it what it asked for (wood I think) the stone doors opened the 3 survivors left. They gave me the third sphere and I got the 7th strength stone. The rest was easy after that.

Go to: