bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 6, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

parriepenn
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance forum

[Post New]by parriepenn on Dec 8, 14 4:11 PM
Who's the trigger happy moderator who locked all the threads without explanation? There are unanswered questions on the board.

Edit: Ok. I looked at some other boards, and it looks like Big Fish is phasing out the forums and replacing them with walkthroughs. That's a shame. I miss the main board where we had a community and could ask questions that encompassed more than one board.

Edited on 12/08/2014 at 5:11:43 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 9, 14 12:50 PM
Hey parriepenn

Sorry for the thread locks! A change was made recently to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system. We are definitely not replacing the forums with walkthroughs.

If you’d like to start a new thread on the same topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so by clicking New Discussion at the top of the forum! We definitely want you all to continue discussing the game, and you're definitely not limited to relying only on the walkthroughs

In addition to this, if you’d like to reference the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

parriepenn
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by parriepenn on Dec 10, 14 10:17 PM
Thank you for the answer.

[Post New]by BGoldb1019 on Dec 12, 14 4:31 AM
I am at the wall and have hit it with the iron bar many times, and it still is not breaking. I have tried all over the bricks, but nothing happens. I can't go any further. Help!

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Dec 14, 14 6:59 PM
Try this game while you have the chance, pure entertainment.

Go to: