DIKIDI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Doll's Head

[Post New]by DIKIDI on Apr 6, 13 1:34 PM
As soon as I dialed the phone number and then went down to the other room, the game stopped letting me do anything other than using a hint. I know what to do (glue on the doll's head), but the game will not let me do it. Can't even move to another room. Tried uninstall and reinstall--same problem, same place. Anyone else have this happen?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Doll's Head

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 10, 13 4:33 PM
Hi DIKIDI,

It sounds like the game is freezing up on you. For that sort of issue, the first thing we suggest is checking for updates to your video card and graphics drivers. You can read about how to do that in our help article Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be going on and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting steps. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about problems like this over in the tech issues thread. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: