puzzle pieces

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Apr 6, 13 2:32 PM
I am at the puzzle under the cage,I have put all my puzzle pieces on the board & its still saying I need more pieces. Can someone help me??ty vm moonwalker

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 7, 13 3:09 PM
Hi moonwalker97478,

When this sort of thing happens, it can be because the game is waiting for something else to happen in another area before the puzzle is triggered. So even though you have all the puzzle pieces, there may be something else the game wants you to do before it will let you move on through this puzzle.

In that case, you might try scrolling through our walkthrough and see if if shows anything more you can do leading up to that puzzle. Click here to be taken right to that page.

If there's nothing more to be done, then the next thing I'd try is uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This may help it to register that everything is set for that puzzle.

But if that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see if there's a bigger issue going on here. You can reach them through our Contact Us and they'll get back to you via email as soon as they can.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Apr 7, 13 5:07 PM
I've got all the puzzle pieces but the last one won't sit in the frame right. I've tried to move the other pieces out and put it in, the green one in bottom right corner, but it still won't go in right and nothing will happen.

Go to: