Stuck in the subway

[Post New]by wedchild on Apr 6, 13 7:09 PM
I'm in the conductor's cabin. The walkthrough says to use the journal page at the upper right-hand corner but it isn't there. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Stuck in the subway

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 6, 13 7:31 PM
Hi there wedchild,
Have you actually clicked on the conductor's cabin after you have opened the door? What you are looking for is a set of instructions with the dials, switches etc that is on the RHS of the cabin. This tells you the order in which you need to operate the subway car.
Cheers

[Post New]by wedchild on Apr 7, 13 5:50 PM
Thanks Dragon Lady Oz, I've searched all over the conductors cabin and decided that the instructions are simply not there. Is it possible that my game is defective somehow? I appreciate your prompt reply.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 7, 13 11:48 PM
Hm, I hope you are past this by now, but maybe you have missed a couple of steps or something? Do you have the key to start the engine for example? Oftentimes being able to move on in these games relies on previous actions being completed.
Just whistling in the dark here as this was not a problem for me when I played the game.
Maybe someone else has a suggestion for you.
Cheers

KaveBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by KaveBB on Sep 8, 14 1:09 PM
You are probably past this by now. Click on your journal on the bottom left. Peruse that and see if the instructions are there. If you unknowingly clicked on them while searching the cabin, this is where they'd be.

Go to: