Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Is the list of top scores FAKE?

[Post New]by Sirocco on Apr 6, 13 11:09 PM
I am curious if this game is like Fairway where the winners list is phony. I have held all the top scores in my version of this game for months yet others say they have more points than I do therefore the list must be created every day with a few rotating names and scores and is just a list to play against which is disappointing. I am at about 6.2 million points and other are talking about 10 or 12 million points. Does anyone have higher than that I am curious just how far one can go?

Re:Is the list of top scores FAKE?

[Post New]by Corie4 on Jul 31, 13 10:24 PM
I have held the top scores as well. :-( Im in central Fl. Top score locally is just over 4 million (I was not very sleepy that night) I used to think getting to 300,000.00 was going to be hard.... I would REALLY like to talk to the people "leading" the boards in my area every day. it seems its the same 5 or 6 names.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Sep 22, 13 1:27 PM
Yes the list is totally fake. I have just bought a new computer and downloaded the game and am starting from scratch and my top scores, which are about six million points higher than the so called top scores are nowhere to be seen. The top scores are showing about 1.2 millions which I know is not true. It's very disappointing and I am now excessively curious as to what the actual top score possible might actually be. I still think this is a fantastic game and play it most days despite what ever else I am playing. Well worth buying in case you can't decide.

[Post New]by bevahlee on Oct 20, 13 6:36 AM
my top score was over 10 million, now it's over 9 million but I keep getting sorry games. It's no fun playing any longer. I can't get a game with the merry men close to the top or front row. boring.

Go to: