Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

Wire piece

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 6, 13 11:51 PM
Im in the room where her partner is suspended in a cage. Im supposed to use a wire segment to get through a left hand door but every time I try, my inventory panel goes back down. So what do I do? Thanks

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:Wire piece

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Apr 7, 13 11:53 AM
I am having the same problem. I already turned off the power and took the flashlight but when I go back to that room and try to pick up the wire, it won't pick up and I lose the picture.

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Apr 7, 13 12:46 PM
Sixmile and Moon: I had the same problem. I went out of the game, then back and finally I was able to place the wire, then message appears saying its safe to turn power back on. Maybe this will work for you. Good luck! There is a walkthrough also, if you need more help.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 7, 13 2:04 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble using the wire at that spot. Along with Lilly214's advice, it also might help to uninstall and reinstall the game, as this will sometimes straighten things out with the Inventory. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If this continues to be a problem, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can start investigating the issue and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/07/2013 at 2:04:59 PM PST

chuleo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by chuleo on Apr 9, 13 1:53 PM
hogs2play4ever wrote:I cut the power exited back two rooms to the missing
wires needed, I have them in inventory but when I
go to select them and use them, the inventory bar
vanishes, wont let me use them and the map isnt
functioning, I cant turn power back on, so Im really stuck.

*** Lock the inventory bar. Then you can move on.

Edited on 04/09/2013 at 1:54:22 PM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Apr 10, 13 4:06 PM
chuleo wrote:

*** Lock the inventory bar. Then you can move on.

Genius, that didn't occur to me. Thanks!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Apr 10, 13 5:11 PM
I had the same problem until I worked the following out. -You have fixed the wire but it doesn't look like it because it's an open wire. You have to go back to the Cinema room(door on right) and play another hos scene. Then go use your spoon on the green gel where you pick up a key. Take the key and go back to door and use hairdryer which will automatically plug into the outlet, and melt the wax in door. Use key on door and enter.

Burglar
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Burglar on May 27, 14 6:21 PM
I didn't realize I was supposed to pick up the wire piece and only got the flashlight. Now I can't go back to get it. Any suggestions how to fix it without starting the game all over?

Go to: