bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Royal Gems

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 7, 13 12:29 AM
Create figures with gems on the field and receive bonuses. Earn crystals for completing the levels and use them to buy exciting upgrades in the shop. Utilize spells to gain even more points! Make sure that your slot machine is topped off and then upgrade your stats. Complete the level's objectives and get more bonuses than ever! Plunge into the world of royal bounties!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Royal Gems

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 7, 13 2:20 AM
*looks at her calendar to make sure it is Sunday - yes, it is Sunday indeed*

Well, I was looking forward to a CE, but instead we are presented with a M3 game.
And I wouldn't have minded a M3 game, IF it had been a nice one.

All I can say is that when I am confronted with such ugly tiles as they have them in this game, I am not even contemplating to get them with a PCC.
I love M3 games, but apart from the negatives given by Balamba, the tiles have to be better- and more interesting-looking than they do in this game.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Apr 7, 13 3:01 AM
I really thought i overslept and it was bad game monday.No it's sunday and we're stuck with a bad game .I want my CE's on sunday's back.
Won't be checking monday,cause that's always badgame day.
This game was just plain Dull.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Apr 7, 13 4:40 AM
Yesterday I received the beta for this game, today the game is released! Guess that my feedback and suggestions about it will not be making any difference, sure am glad I took the time to do the survey........terrible M3 game in the beta stage and no doubt still a terrible M3 game - I avoid anything with a timer plus this one was boring and had very poor instructions. M3 is not really my genre but I have played a few and this was the worst, maybe a real M3 fan will enjoy it but not me............

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Apr 7, 13 4:55 AM
what a huge disappointment...was really expecting CE today, as usual, and we end up with this piece of junk...won't bother checking tomorrow either, as one fishie pointed out...it is always bad game Monday....also Tuesday and sometimes Wednesday...what happened to the good old days?

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 7, 13 7:16 AM
Totally agree with Pickles. What happened? I was looking forward to the Sunday CE! Guess BFG won't be getting my money today.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Apr 7, 13 7:20 AM
I'm disappointed also. Sunday is the day for me that I can settle down and really play the new game with both time and enjoyment. Please BF, I hope this is not the beginning of a bad trend.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Apr 7, 13 8:22 AM
I can't even figure out how to "clear" the gems from the field. Nothing moves Try to make matches and nothing but flashing gems that do nothing.

opiesmom
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by opiesmom on Apr 7, 13 9:44 AM
MrsSkippy wrote:I can't even figure out how to "clear" the gems from the field. Nothing moves Try to make matches and nothing but flashing gems that do nothing.

Same here, was hoping for some info in the forum but apparently not.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Apr 7, 13 9:57 AM
The game uses chaining only, no swap-mode.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Apr 7, 13 9:57 AM
M3s need to have nice tiles that are easy to tell apart on a nice background and the tiles need to slide easily for me to buy it. I looked at the screenshots and I would never buy an M3 with tiles like these.

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Apr 7, 13 6:33 PM
What is Hondo's Highlights?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Apr 7, 13 7:20 PM
LadyBlue0321 wrote:What is Hondo's Highlights?

(Most) Every Monday a BFG employee named Hondo posts a few games expected to appear within the week. PC, Mac and Mobile offerings are highlighted. The post is stickied near the top of the Announcement Forum and Chit Chat Corner Forum first pages.

CERA172
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by CERA172 on Apr 8, 13 2:50 PM
Just wanted to be the one voice of positivity. I have enjoyed Big Fish for many years and did not even notice that Sunday was CE day. Maybe that means they have been listening to those how don't love HO games the most (me).

I like this game because as you go from one level to the next it becomes more challenging. I admit I came to the forum to get tips on how to beat the more advanced levels because it is most challenging. I would like to note that your score is not dependent on a timer, but the amount of turns it takes you to achieve the goal.

As far as being ugly, not sure what you are expecting. The avatar shows cartoon quality, the main menu shows cartoon quality and the game play is the same. I think the contrast is sufficient because of the colors used.

I believe that it comes down to you not getting a HO CE game that you can happily play for an hour...change is good.

Go to: