Level 7

[Post New]by MightyMom3 on Apr 7, 13 6:19 PM
I am stuck on the last task of finding the pryamid figurine. Can anyone help.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Level 7

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 8, 13 12:53 AM
Hi - you need to complete all the tasks, i.e. rescue all the survivors, discover all the territory and deliver the gold then the final Chief is available to talk. You need to clear the Cavern and collect the Stones from it then pay the Altar outside the Cavern to get the Pyrmaid to appear across the ravine.

[Post New]by electricfish on Apr 8, 13 11:51 AM
I'm stuck too. It says I don't have enough strength to use the 2nd blue ball on the glowing platform inside the cave, so I'm missing something somewhere, but I have no idea what.

[Post New]by ANEGRA12345 on Apr 10, 13 3:01 PM
I am stuck here as well. I have accomplished all the level mission, I am now in the final cave and I cannot get the last stone. There are 3 levers, I do not know what else to do.

Bree1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Bree1 on Apr 13, 13 7:49 AM
I'm stuck in the cave as well. It keeps saying I need a strength stone to proceed and I cannot find one anywhere.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 13, 13 1:48 PM
Hi - the Strength Stones are found:

- In the first Cavern
- From a Survivor in the main area
- On the ground south of Itchel
- In a large pot near the Cart Workshop
- When you set the levers right in the last Cavern (the Tablet on the way to the Levers tells you what to do)

[Post New]by ANEGRA12345 on Apr 19, 13 9:31 AM
Thank you so much ricoblade, you saved the day for me

naknak1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by naknak1 on Apr 20, 13 5:30 PM
I got the one from the cave, but cannot find the other one on the main level... what cart? I have all the survivors too.

naknak1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by naknak1 on Apr 20, 13 5:37 PM
I am stuck on getting to Oratory lvl 2 & 3 in order to move forward in the game! Already been to the inner caves.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 21, 13 12:02 AM
Hi all - a bit more detail on the Stones:

Strength:

1 - In the 1st cavern revealed by paying the 2 Altars of Earth
2 - Given by the Survivor in a Cage in the top left of the screen revealed by the Stone Totem which is revealed by upgrading the Watchtower on the hill to 2 stars
3 - On the ground surrounded by Pots revealed by the Stone Totem next to Itchel
4 - In a Pot near the Cart Workshop revealed by the Stone Totem across the ravine, the bridge across the ravine revealed by the Altar of Earth
5 - In the 2nd cavern revealed by the Levers

Oratory:

1 - Given by the Survivor in a Cage in the top right of the screen revealed by repairing the 3 star Watchtower
2 - Given by the Altar of Earth that you can pay now you've got the 1st Oratory Stone
3 - Given by Itchel for performing his 3 tasks
4 - Given by the Chief in the 2nd cavern

Hope they help!

naknak1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by naknak1 on Apr 21, 13 1:41 PM
Thank you! I actually had to start the level over & then it was a breeze!

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Apr 24, 13 7:13 PM
I was stuck in this one too. The temple outside the cave kept saying I needed Level 1 Orator and I had level 4, but it kept flashing down on my level 4 as not enough. I think the "level 1" is a typo.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Apr 25, 13 1:36 PM
Hi - I think it means that you need 1 more Oratory level (i.e. Level 5) rather than Level 1.

Go to: