Parcheesy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Level 32 Won't let me fix the pool

[Post New]by Parcheesy on Apr 7, 13 7:58 PM
Hi, Let me start by saying: I am addicted (almost) to this game. It is very entertaining. However, I have almost finished level 32 and the only thing left for me to do is fix the pool. To fix the pool one is required to have: 2 workers,30 shovels, and $100. I have more than enough of each but the message keeps coming up: You don't have enough workers! I had two. So, I tried adding 2 more workers and the message still kept repeating that I did not have enough workers. I went out of the game and back in twice, replaying the level but still get the same message. The game has been great up until this point and I really don't want to start over from the begining if I don't have to. Is there a solution?

Re: Level 32 Won't let me fix the pool

[Post New]by nyx05di on May 10, 13 11:56 AM
Make sure you have the right kind of workers. I think in order to fix the pool you need two workers with watering cans, not the regular workers that come from the truck. If you have workers with watering cans and it still won't let you fix the pool then maybe it's a question for the developers since I haven't had this problem myself.

andegirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re: Level 32 Won't let me fix the pool

[Post New]by andegirl on May 12, 13 4:36 PM
Yes you need to upgrade the watering shed to get another worker to fix the pool.

Go to: