Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Need cash to pick up resources?

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Apr 8, 13 2:31 PM
I'm on level 40 ... I can't get it anywhere close to gold, or even silver because 75% of the time, when I'm out of cash, I can't pick up resources.

Lots of times, the resources end up turning green (ring around them) before I get any more cash ... so I don't think I really need cash to pick them up, but is anyone else having this issue?

Of course, if 5 gets added to the cash, then I can pick them up. I understand of cash is always needed to pick up resources ( I don't like it, but I understand it's a challenge) ... but it's NOT all the time, just sometimes and seemingly, just with this level ...

Any ideas?

I'm willing to put up with the jumpy mouse ... but not being able to even pick stuff up is mega-frustrating!

Re:Need cash to pick up resources?

[Post New]by nyx05di on May 10, 13 12:35 PM
I also had this problem on level 40. It seems that if all my cash was 'stolen' by the robbers then suddenly I couldn't pick up resources or send the security guard to stop the robbers. The ring around the robbers and the resources turned yellow and a message at the top of the game screen said "You Need More Cash".

This is the first time I've seen this happen. If I waited a few seconds without clicking on anything the ring around the resources would turn green again and I could stop the robbers and pick up the resources. It didn't seem to coincide with getting cash as sometimes I still didn't have any. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's because I'm close to the end of the game and this is a new way to make it challenging.

With patience and a few re-tries I was still able to get gold, but it was definitely a challenge.

Go to: