Wizard's Pen?

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

Wizard's Pen?

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Feb 26, 09 12:24 AM
Wizard's Pen? Seriously?
I'm getting really, really frustrated with Big Fish. I've finally played/purchased all the back log of games and I'm all caught up and pinning my hopes on each days TGT. And since the beginning of the year, the only new game a sort of liked is Satisfashion. I'm so disappointed.
Weren't we supposed to get Chocolatier 3 ages ago? I'm glad I didn't wait and bought it somewhere else. And they still haven't gotten Jojo's Fashion Show 2 and that was released back in August. I feel like I'm missing out on some really great games here...

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:Wizard's Pen?

[Post New]by AnnBy on Feb 26, 09 12:27 AM
JoJo's Fashion show isn't even over here. Those must be put out by one of the two places that won't let BF have the games.

It has been slow here as far as games, but Picman has posted that good ones are coming.....just hang in there.

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Feb 26, 09 12:31 AM
Yup, I keep checking that website everday, but Cholatier 3 is still listed there as exclusive! I wish these sites would let loose of their games!! can't release what they won't let them have.

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Feb 26, 09 12:32 AM
holy cow, it's not! It used to be, I bought it here!

I went and investigated and if you find the forum and click on "try this game", there's still a description and you can dl the trial, just can't buy the game, not like DHSG where pretty much everything was removed. Weird...

Edited on 02/26/2009 at 12:33:14 AM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Feb 26, 09 12:33 AM
I expect to see Chocolatier 3 sometime in the next couple weeks. Usually playfirst holds on to them for 6 weeks, but if it's selling real well maybe they'll hold it longer.

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Feb 26, 09 12:35 AM
AnnBy wrote:
It has been slow here as far as games, but Picman has posted that good ones are coming.....just hang in there.

As long as we don't see something as bad as Mark and Mandi Love Story again. That game was so boring it made me depressed

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Feb 26, 09 12:39 AM
I'm thinking the other developer that isn't sharing games is I***. Did they put out Jojo's. I know Polly Pride used to be here because I bought it from here and it's gone as well. At least for new sales, since it's not on the list anymore.

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Feb 26, 09 12:42 AM
I understand the whole exclusivity thing, it just sucks when you're on the other side of the fence

Polly Pride is gone too. What was it about?

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Feb 26, 09 12:44 AM
I hope you all get the games you want don't forget to bump that suggestion for games or start a new one. I am sure will get you your game fix. LOl- for those of us addicted. I'm off, enjoy forums and sorry you haven't found a good game lately, it'll come.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Feb 26, 09 12:51 AM
Minty,

Polly Pride is an HO game. There is a sequel out to it now I think.

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Feb 26, 09 12:53 AM
Two seemingly innocuous games removed from BF -- possibly more... what's that all about???

oasis53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by oasis53 on Feb 26, 09 2:03 AM
I feel the same way as most of you do...I can not believe that they keep recycling games as "NEW"...Wizard's Pen was terrible the first time...I am a Hidden Object freak and getting tired of all this garbage...might have to sign up with another site..
OHH wellll Happy Gaming!!!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Feb 26, 09 2:19 AM
MintyCuppcake wrote:I understand the whole exclusivity thing, it just sucks when you're on the other side of the fence

Polly Pride is gone too. What was it about?

I just saw Polly pride in the All Games Forum and the link to the DL from there is still available. I didn't try to DL though because I bought this one and still have it.

Wizard's Pen looks familiar. I may have something similar? I don't get games or try them any other place.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 26, 09 2:22 AM
I just played the demo for Wizard's Pen...I was just an "ok" game IMO. Call me lazy but when I play a HOG I really don't want to have to type, I just want to have to sit back and click!

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Feb 26, 09 2:25 AM
oasis53 wrote:I can not believe that they keep recycling games as "NEW"

It is new to this site. It has not been offered here before.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 26, 09 4:50 AM
I played the sequen to Polly Pride (now known as PJ Pride) on another site and I really enjoyed it. I hope it comes here.

willows23
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by willows23 on Feb 26, 09 6:10 AM
One good thing about online game sites is they are not as restrictive as console games. It's not as if you could buy Halo and play it on your nintendo system. I, personally, don't mind waiting for games. Keeps me from giving up my life savings!

[Post New]by purpleracer on Feb 26, 09 6:21 AM
I played Wizards pen from another site months ago. I too am getting fed up with these so called "new" games popping up on here. I know for a fact one of the games they said was new was already on here a few months ago. As for the new games the ones they ARE putting on here arent compatable with the most computers unless you have a brand new one. I am thinking of dropping my membership as well.

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Feb 26, 09 7:20 AM
I went and bought chocolatier 3 for ten bucks. The way I see it the extra three bucks is worth it rather then sitting around for months waiting for it! I wouldnt pay twenty dollars for it but Ten bucks is fine for me. I started buying elsewhere as BF just hasnt had much going on. Not saying its there fault just stating the obvious. I just bought Nanny2 and Partydown each for ten dollars so I am all set for games right now. I am still a member here and when they get a game I like I will buy but to sit around for months and wait for a good game Is not something I am willing to do. Chocolatier 3 is awesome i am still playing it! Hope you all get it soon that are waiting for it to get here.

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Feb 26, 09 8:58 AM
Chocolatier and Nanny Mania 2 comes mid next week.

The famine is over as we have about 15 great games coming in the next 20 to 30 days.

Picman

Go to: