1,984 Posts

WHAT IS THE COMPLAINT ABOUT?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 9, 13 10:53 AM

I've played MANY solitaire games and EACH game has its own traps:

*Fairway -- water and sand traps
*Dog Show -- squirrels and fences
*Pirate -- octopus and I believe frozen cards

ETC ETC ETC

I think people became so caught up in that the game play is so short that they started nickpicking at the nuances of this game. My favorite complaint that I read was that this game is more solitaire than hidden object; uhh, no offense but the first word in the name of this game is SOLITAIRE!?!

This is a VERY easy game to play in that you're provided with a feather duster, a spray can, and a key and once used you're able to QUICKLY and EASILY move on and NOT WORRY about being able to "untrap" a row of cards before accomplishing the task of that level. FAR EASIER to play than the above-mentioned games which is probably why this game is so short of playtime.

MEnr56

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:WHAT IS THE COMPLAINT ABOUT?

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Apr 9, 13 4:49 PM
This is a delightful gem of a game. Yes it is child like and requires little or no brain power. It is an excellent wind down game after a tuff day. It doesn't take up a lot of time but is still well worth the money at the DD price.

I read the negative reviews which are what made me curious about the game.

For the longest time I have been wanting to play a meaningless game which would be entertaining, light fare, take only a small chunk of time and be timeless.

This is it. Whether you have had a tough day or are bored and want to pass the time with little or no frustration, this is the game.

Thanks Big Fish for this little fishy.

Oh, forgot to mention I played the trial and just now bought the game.

Go to: