FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Stuck looking for sis!

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Apr 9, 13 11:01 AM
Stuck... I've made tea, found the angel statue and flower, and the "appeasment" pills (huh??). Hint is useless as it tells me to check another area and I;v been all over the house, yard, shed and garage. Can't find sis or anything else to do. Please Hep. Limbo sucks!!!

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Stuck looking for sis!

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Apr 9, 13 12:30 PM
Besides all the places in the house, You need to go outside to porch, arrow is at bottom of stairs. There are several items to find on porch, front yard, mailbox, gutter, shed for which you need a key you get in a HOS. Find all the puzzle pieces as well in these areas. You have to find all of them before you find sis upstairs in bedroom again.

FrankieS77
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieS77 on Apr 9, 13 12:59 PM
I did say in my first plea for help that I had been all over the house, porch, shed, mailbox, garage, pantry and swing, 3-4 times there are no sparkles and as I've said before the hint sucks! I hate the vagueness of "look somewhere else" especially after I've looked everywhere several times. This makes playing the game maddening and not fun to play at all. Is it too much to ask for a hint button that at the very least should point you in the right direction??? (mumblegrumblemumble)

ritteri
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by ritteri on Apr 10, 13 1:15 PM
In addition to the items you've listed you also need two "puzzle pieces" The one that eluded me for some time was in the rain gutter on the porch. A magnifying glass appears if you scan the upper left area of the screen. I can't remember where the other piece was found. I was stuck on this for some time until I read Lilac's post. I went back and scoured the scenes until I found what I was missing. Once you have everything the sister reappears in her room. Thank you Lilac13.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 19, 13 2:15 PM
Hi FrankieS77,

I've noticed that the hint system does work, but the puzzles sometimes require you to revisit locations more than once. If you click the hint button, watch which direction it wants you to go in. After following the arrow to the next location, try clicking hint again to see where it wants to take you or what it points out. That usually works to find any missing items or scenes that might have gone unnoticed.

Hopefully that helps,

bfgSeine

MissB59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MissB59 on Apr 21, 13 11:23 AM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi FrankieS77,

I've noticed that the hint system does work, but the puzzles sometimes require you to revisit locations more than once. If you click the hint button, watch which direction it wants you to go in. After following the arrow to the next location, try clicking hint again to see where it wants to take you or what it points out. That usually works to find any missing items or scenes that might have gone unnoticed.

Hopefully that helps,

bfgSeine

it doesn't work that well .. I still need the 2nd puzzle piece but instead of sending me outside, the hint sends me upstairs then between the bedroom and the bathroom ..

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Apr 22, 13 4:06 PM
I found all Frankie found plus puzzle pieces but i still am stuck

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 24, 13 1:23 PM
Hi Fishies

I took some notes when I was playing and I remember the hard to find item was in the bushes outside near the porch. You'll need to collect one of the sun pieces from there. Another place to check is the gutter outside on the porch and the plant pot there as well.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/24/2013 at 1:23:14 PM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Apr 24, 13 5:18 PM
I found all items you've mentioned - finally, I realized I had to get a piece of cake from the refrigerator in the kitchen before I could return to the bedroom to find the sister!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 25, 13 1:35 PM
That's great to hear you were able to find the item, pita1234!

Happy gaming, and hopefully there won't be any more items like that!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by PlayCards3 on May 3, 13 10:32 AM
I had to quit the game and return before sister returned.

Everything went very smoothly afterwards. A very simple and fast game.

Go to: