rebuilding villa-earning the money to do so-can't save from level to level to build up?

[Post New]by magbreeze on Apr 9, 13 3:30 PM
I have been playing for a short while, but it seems i don't make enough money to do anything on the villa, and i can't save money from one level to the next...how can i ever make enough to do the rest of the repairs.??right now i am lucky to make $4000to $5000 each time, and i can't do anything with that and it restarts the next level...what to do....lol

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:rebuilding villa-earning the money to do so-can't save from level to level to build up?

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 9, 13 10:13 PM
There are cat statues that you must work toward first and then use the fast cash which will give enough cash to finish the level in time. The higher you get as GOLD the more money you get, silver a little less and then bronze hardly any. You may have to go back and try to replay each level to get a higher score or gold.

Re:rebuilding villa-earning the money to do so-can't save from level to level to build up?

[Post New]by magbreeze on Apr 10, 13 11:18 AM
thank you so much....for your time...and answer...

sja1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sja1 on May 11, 13 2:43 PM
Okay this confuses me. I've been playing today but I don't know what this means:
There are cat statues that you must work toward first and then use the fast cash which will give enough cash to finish the level in time.

Go to: