Lieke60
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Conclusion

[Post New]by Lieke60 on Apr 10, 13 1:59 AM
I got thru all the levels, but am stuck in Conclusion. How do you finish this level on time? I tried several ways but can never beat the clock. Please help.

Re:Conclusion

[Post New]by surfmistress on Apr 12, 13 3:34 AM
Have you figured out how to 'beat the clock' yet? I've played this level about six times now and can't manage to get more than about half of the map cleared of mist before I'm out of time

To add insult to injury, I'm playing on easy, LOL

dmontgo
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by dmontgo on Apr 12, 13 5:44 PM
Glad I am not the only one stuck on this level. I have played it countless times and still can't even come close to beating it! Anyone out there have any suggestions?

lakitten
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lakitten on Apr 12, 13 7:48 PM
You should be able to complete the conclusion in the relaxed mode.

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Apr 13, 13 5:28 AM
Best advice I can give is only cut down the bushes where you want to build. Before you pick up the skull, you can go back and hunt for treasure as the timer stops.

Hope this helps. I managed it in normal mode okay.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Apr 13, 13 10:44 AM
Do you have to get all the levels done in hard mode in order to play the conclusion? I'm not sure what they mean by experts only.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 13, 13 1:25 PM
No you don't need to play hard mode. You just need to get expert time on all levels - meaning you need to complete the level before your rival Pablo does, and before it goes dark.

[Post New]by Willowwind69 on Apr 14, 13 2:44 AM
Finally finished this with expert after a gazillion attempts. Save time by not getting distracted by the second camp site. Get the barrels, build the watch tower, build the totem. Get what you need and get out. You don't need to build the silver or granite mines there or add worker housing.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 14, 13 4:27 AM
Willowwind69 wrote:Finally finished this with expert after a gazillion attempts. Save time by not getting distracted by the second camp site. Get the barrels, build the watch tower, build the totem. Get what you need and get out. You don't need to build the silver or granite mines there or add worker housing.
Oh, that's a good tip, Willowwind69! I can just about manage this level in normal mode, but I'm going to try this strategy in hard mode next!

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on Apr 14, 13 8:13 AM
I've gotten this one done in expert time as well. Best tip I can give is to build the forestry and cobbler as quickly as you can. And also ignore the shrubs unless you need them for building space. Good luck to you!

Erinna1112
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Erinna1112 on Apr 14, 13 12:10 PM
Willowwind69 wrote:Finally finished this with expert after a gazillion attempts. Save time by not getting distracted by the second camp site. Get the barrels, build the watch tower, build the totem. Get what you need and get out. You don't need to build the silver or granite mines there or add worker housing.

I used this site to build up food and wood - I built three foresters camps, four sawmills, and four gardens.

grndpiano
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by grndpiano on Apr 16, 13 3:25 PM
Here's my problem..I've beaten the conclusion on every level including hard. Got gold on all of them...BUT...I cannot find 1 out of 14 secrets. It makes no sense! I've cut every shrub, every tree secret, done everything with just a bit of time left before dark, and still can't find 1 secret...I don't know which one, but I'd sure like someone who has done all the secrets on conclusion to post something...PLEASE...it's aggravating me to death...The only thing I can think of is at the second camp, near the time stopper, there is a hut you can click on, but it says it's not available at this time yet...What gives??? HELP!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 16, 13 9:11 PM
Hmmm, did you find the bottle in the water in the second camp? That's one I tend to overlook. It's on the west side of the camp, but on the north side of the water. It hasn't got anything to do with any buildings that aren't available yet - that just means you need to build something else there first before you can build/repair that building.

skydad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by skydad on Apr 20, 13 1:57 PM
Clearly missing the obvious - got done with the missions with plenty of time to spare but cannot seem to find the way down to the last to levels of "mining" like hole with the lake at the bottom?

[Post New]by Saffron71 on Apr 20, 13 6:11 PM
Hi I'm stuck in first stage of conclusion. I can't find the 2nd strength gem (to total 3) to finish the cave scene to get the oratory gem and move on. I find 1 strength gem in the cave that is it. I've cut down everything looked everywhere. Help please

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on Apr 26, 13 4:00 PM
Hey Saffron 71. Had the same problem myself. Then went back to the 3 levers in the middle. Click on the bottom one again so it is horizontal (same as middle one), and top one leave vertical. This will give you the 2nd strength gem.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 27, 14 3:20 AM
I still haven't succeeded on Easy! My best was a minute over. I'd just got to Activate Module when my time expired.

Could someone post a step by step guide please?

ETA Oh well. I was doing it all wrong. I had the raw resources but not enough processing. Done now.

Edited on 02/27/2014 at 11:05:03 AM PST

Go to: