[Post New]by casutterlin on Feb 26, 09 2:01 AM
Ok breaking in 8 moves anyone? Crud

mbeish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Arctic Ice Cap

[Post New]by mbeish on Feb 26, 09 11:07 AM
Sorry, Unfortunately i haven't gotten there yet still in Switzerland with the three generators and that involves 10 moves.

[Post New]by burnhard26 on Feb 26, 09 3:26 PM
Hi. I'm also stuck here. I can destroy one of the generators, but not the second. I have all 3 full trained and all tools.
Used: blue haird (counts 4), 1 red hair, 1 middle girl, and then there was one free. with destroying it, i had 1 move left for the second generator but there is still 5x ice-crap!!!

[Post New]by burnhard26 on Feb 26, 09 3:39 PM
OH MY! I did it!!
I can't recall it 100%, but I try to explain it:
the order of the girls I said before is right (Right,Left,Middle) All are 100%updated
Right girl: 1st Hit-big one between generators, and 3 Single-Ice-Blocks (Up-right, the lowest, and one on the left side...I think, 3rd or 4th from the left)
Left girl: lowest ice-block (2 ice-things on it...don't know the word for that)
then take the biggest ice-block, thats left on the screen with the middle girl (should be a 3 ice-thing-block)
then are just the generators left.
I hope, I can help you with that...

[Post New]by sugarb_581 on Mar 1, 09 7:45 PM
ok I tried the directions to the best of me understanding them and once i hit the ice block with 3 spikes with my middle girl the ice regenerates around the generators. What am i missing I have tried this level like 50 times and i just cant figure it out.

[Post New]by sugarb_581 on Mar 1, 09 7:56 PM
wooo whoo I did it!!!!! I followed all the instructions only instead of using the left girl on the lowest ice crystal i used her on the upper left one with 2 spikes. I do believe. then i used the middle girl with the largest ice crystal agian. wish i could go back and do it again. to make sure but I do know it was correct except for the left girls hit.

emsck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by emsck on Mar 3, 09 8:13 PM
the fog that makes all the ice grow and not allow the girls to attack~
its VERY annoyinG!!!!!
i cant get past the level.... about 2 levels after the 8 hit one...

[Post New]by tauism on Mar 4, 09 12:47 AM
by the way,some one at jayisgames wrote like a really detailed tutorial. Maybe u can check it out?

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2009/03/iceblast.php#walkthrough

Go to: