Faster help with games that don't have a walkthrough & Forum Posts take too long to get responses

[Post New]by Yx_Philly13 on Apr 10, 13 7:24 AM
I posted a problem with the game Samantha Swift & the Hidden Roses of Athena a day or 2 ago & have not had a response yet. I am at a stopping point in thiis game, i.e., trying to get the Skeleton Key to enter the door in the King Arthur maze portion of the game. I have found all of the amimals & the knights, but when I try to get the Skeleton Key from the top of the door, nothing I do releases it. Please let me know what I need to do. There's no walkthrough for this game. Is there another way I can get information online to help me? I would be forever grateful for any assistance. I would really like to finish this game soon. I have other games I want to play. Thank you for your help. I'm really, really frustrated at the moment! Texas Red

Edited on 04/10/2013 at 7:27:02 AM PST

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Re:Faster help with games that don't have a walkthrough & Forum Posts take too long to get respo

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Apr 10, 13 7:32 AM
Have sent you a PM

Re:Faster help with games that don't have a walkthrough & Forum Posts take too long to get resp

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Apr 10, 13 7:35 AM
bootsie21 wrote:Have sent you a PM

I sent one myself a little earlier, hopefully we havn't overloaded the OP with pm's Lol.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Re:Faster help with games that don't have a walkthrough & Forum Posts take too long to get respo

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Apr 10, 13 8:40 AM
I hope not as well lol

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Faster help with games that don't have a walkthrough & Forum Posts take too long to get resp

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 10, 13 9:34 AM
Hey there Yx_Philly13,

Happy to see that other Fishies have sent you some PM's to help - I hope that does the trick!

Since this is a game specific question I'll be moving this thread over to the Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena Forum, but feel free to post there with any further questions or issues!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Edited on 04/10/2013 at 9:35:51 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Apr 10, 13 2:02 PM
This problem comes with games that have been out for several years. Most people that have played the game are no longer visiting the specific game forum. New players who have just purchased the game come along and are faced with going through multiple pages of questions and answers. Even if they are willing and tenacious enough to weed through all that, their problem might not be there.

Perhaps if we had a weekly sticky on CCC for new players to post questions for older games? We have many helpful fishies who would probably be willing to check it occasionally. But then the problem is remembering how to play a game you haven't played in a year or two.

Edited on 04/10/2013 at 2:03:21 PM PST

[Post New]by plutospal1 on Apr 10, 13 5:31 PM
Stuck on the paper clip,. Cannot find it or the last piece to start the backhoe. I only have a few minutes left on the trial, and will have to delete it without buying it if I cannot move along.

Go to: