No way to exit a screen

[Post New]by Tnteacher on Apr 11, 13 6:57 AM
I'm playing the trial version and want to buy it. But I keep getting stuck without a way to exit the screen. There's no x in top right corner and nothing at the bottom. If I get to a puzzle and realize I need another piece, like in the journal where you need the face, there's no way to go back. I'm stuck on that page.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:No way to exit a screen

[Post New]by cat52 on May 4, 13 8:21 AM
Hope you've found a way...two thoughts because I had a little trouble moving around, too.

First, in scenes where you have to "back out" like puzzles missing a piece, I found I had to run the cursor along the bottom of the screen quite a few times before the "back" arrow lit up.

Second, in rooms, "back" (bottom of screen) is not always the way back - sometimes it turns out you came in from the side. There are also several locations with exits that are hard to find. I got into the habit of running the cursor all around the edges of every room to see if there were extra exits.

[Post New]by igiveup2 on May 5, 13 6:17 AM
Does anyone know how to get out of the hidden object game. I've found all the items but i'm still stuck. The list will not go away for the next screen to appear

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 9, 13 3:06 AM
Yeah, I had that problem, too, hope you found the Magic Spot to put the cursor to escape by now - as I recall, it was down near the right corner outside the list panel. I also seem to remember one where the escape was off to one side and not at the bottom. Sorry, but the best advice I can give you is to run the cursor SLOWLY around the edges of the screen. This problem was definitely a downer for the game.

Go to: