jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Buttons on the left & right side of the plaque

[Post New]by jdelbove on Apr 11, 13 8:12 AM
I have been trying to open this thing for the last half hour and have checked and rechecked my journal to make sure I have the right numbers, which (in MY journal) are I III VI IV II and V but no matter how I enter them, nothing happens. Any help would really be great!

Thanks....JoAnne

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Buttons on the left & right side of the plaque

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Apr 11, 13 2:42 PM
Are you talking about the buttons in the library keypad w/ roman numerals? If so, entering I, III, VI, IV, II, V should open that. If not, talk to customer service as you may have a glitch. Those are the numbers that worked for me.

If you're talking about the plaque on way up the snake shrine, you have to find 4 different triangular shaped plaques and then make the lights match.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 12, 13 9:34 PM
Have you tried backing out of the puzzle to try to reset it? Maybe you clicked a wrong one by mistake and it's registering that click. Other than that, all I did was click on them in that same order.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Apr 13, 13 1:08 AM
Iam having trouble with the snake shrine plaques for some reason it isn't making a lot of sense somehow wish it had a skip

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Apr 14, 13 3:14 PM
at the snake shrine consol how can u tell what numbers the plaques are & what to replicate

Go to: