solution for clan war is extreme

[Post New]by toodlesyall on Apr 11, 13 1:50 PM
Is anyone else troubled by the very extreme solution in getting the songbirds from the clans? The all or nothing choice was very hostile and aggressive. It really bothers me. I played it with both options but the result was still troubling. This is really the one big thing that is impacting my enjoyment of the game.

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:solution for clan war is extreme

[Post New]by BlackDark on Apr 12, 13 7:17 AM
toodlesyall-

I have played this Game several times already. I would hope that all of us feel badly about having to kill off a Race in order to advance a Story, even if it is just a Computer Game. I’ve killed off the Wolf People twice, and I’ve killed off the Horse People twice. The Horse People want to change the land to be a better place for their Horses; the Wolf People want to leave the land as it is. Forcing me to make this decision does not give me a positive feeling toward this Game.

There have been quite a few posts about this issue in the CE Forum for this Game.

-BlackDark

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:solution for clan war is extreme

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 14, 13 2:54 AM
Heya Fishies,

Thanks for reviewing Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen! I'm really sorry to hear that one element of the game is so disturbing to you!

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

If you'd prefer to just have a chat about the game with other Fishies, you can always go ahead and check out our 'Comments' thread as well!

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: