Annies' Millions - New HO Game!!!

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Feb 26, 09 6:13 AM
One day Annie receives a letter from her favorite – and wealthiest – relative, Uncle Dave. It contains a credit card with a one million dollar limit, and a challenge that if she spent it well enough she could inherit Uncle Dave's entire fortune of $100 million. Can she conquer the challenge? That will be up to you when PoBros' new hidden object game, Annie's Millions, launches.

Found this preview on gamezebo - BFG - pretty please!

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

Re:Annies' Millions - New HO Game!!!

[Post New]by mummypops on Feb 26, 09 6:17 AM
please BFG thanks cats

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Feb 26, 09 6:29 AM
did the eval for this one - I liked it.

can't remember if it had a timer or not.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Feb 26, 09 6:33 AM
I'm so ready for a new HO game!!

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Feb 26, 09 7:03 AM
I did a demo for this one...not too bad, a relatively simple HO game.
Would probably buy it if it comes to

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 26, 09 7:13 AM
The developer said that it will be on BFG eventually. I think the dev wanted to release it on his own site for a few weeks first is all.

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Feb 26, 09 7:30 AM
Sounds pretty neat. Of course he will, Lord! Ugh! LOL

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Feb 26, 09 11:28 PM
The game is already on ProBro's. But I was afraid to download it. Do you know if it's a safe site? It says it is a partner of Big Fish. Thanks.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Feb 26, 09 11:38 PM
i also did the evaluation like it a lot was simple yet fun.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 27, 09 4:05 AM
I downloaded the trial from pobros (however it is spelled). It's safe.

[Post New]by ryleeanraesnana2 on Mar 6, 09 4:50 AM
I already bought the game and was kinda disappointed at how short the game was. You play the demo and then when you buy it there are maybe 5 more levels and its done. Liked the game otherwise.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 11, 09 6:45 AM
Well shoot, I went looking for this game..thought BF had it and wanted to know the size of it before I downloaded it (for free except with ads) from someplace else...reckon I'll have to start D/L to see the size of it and if it has a large file then cancel it out. Some of you know which site I'm talking about.....lol sheesh don't know why we can't say their names, other forums do. Right now I'm also over at Faunasphere, trying to get their game up..so far, black screen and yes everything's updated on my 'puter. lol

Have a great week end all~

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Apr 11, 09 6:53 AM
I tried this one on demo 'elsewhere'. Didn't like it very much because I like my HOs to have a bit of something else to make it interesting. I know that there are loads of you out there who like plain old Hos and if so you will like this one though obviously it's a bit short!

Sorry - the 'plain old' bit sounded a bit condescending. I didn't mean it that way

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Apr 11, 09 7:18 AM
I purchase the game from another site and i like it ok but he objects were small, the game was only about 2-3 hours and had a funky ending. I guess I should say purchased got it for free but felt like i wasted a free coupon. Good luck and happy gaming

Charm

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 11, 09 7:20 AM
Thanks wee (hope it's alright to call u that) if not what about...'whb'? My favorite games are TM and especially Strategy ones but this was the free game of the day and thought I'd give it a try. There are some HOs I like now. I got the Amazing Race free from that site also, actually quite a few TM anyways just wanted something different and new to play.

(still debating whether or not to buy, "Wonderburg") LOL

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Apr 11, 09 7:25 AM
Happy Easter all. I looked it over at Gamezebo.... Ehh maybe if I get bored. I'm still going to have to replay Flux again... Thirteen hours, SKIPPING most puzzles LOL...

Hey Cyndi, I liked Wonderburg too.... It's on my dryspell list....

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 11, 09 7:26 AM
Thanks Charm...do you remember the size of the game? (or anyone else?) As far as it being short, no biggie since it's not costing me a penny. LOL just have to put up with a few ads that only last about 20 seconds. haha but I can play it offline as well, so yep I can deal with the ads.

Cyn.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Apr 11, 09 7:34 AM
Happy Easter lilprincess hmmm so far this game sounds like it's not worth downloading then and since I'm not a big fan of HOGs maybe I should just skip over it then. Tomorrow's freebie is 'Hot Dish 2', maybe I'll check that one out. LOL

I'm starting to jones over getting a new game and Wonderburg is looking better and better as each day passes! what to do~what to do lol

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Apr 11, 09 7:39 AM
Didn't get past the 'demo' 'cause I knew it wasn't for me. Having said that - when there's nothing else!!!! Sitting on my hand right now (I know - how clever am I, typing AND sitting on my hands) so that I don't buy detective agency. Reviews are sooooo bad!

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Apr 11, 09 7:49 AM
I do think it is even worth the 6.99 if BFG gets it. So is definitely worth any price under that. Good luck

Charm

Go to: