b4nu
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Frustration

[Post New]by b4nu on Apr 11, 13 6:58 PM
I could have sooooo loved this game if....... I could figure out where the heck I am. I don't THINK I'm the dullest knife in the drawer but, either the map isn't pointing North or I AM need of a sharpening. The hint system blows!!!!!!!!!! Repeatedly telling me where to "go" but that place is NOT an option in the 'transporter'. Is a simple arrow too much to ask of a game of this unquestionable top quality? The unskippable dialogue, when I'm desperately trying to keep in mind what location I just came from is annoying, to say the least. I'm currently towards the end of the Bonus Play and I WILL sit in front of this computer running around in virtual circles until next Tuesday if I have to. I MAY be dull, but I am DETERMINED. I'm just blowing off steam. BFG is still the best game in town. )))))))))))))

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:Frustration

[Post New]by BearKat on Apr 11, 13 8:19 PM
Hi, b4nu

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh. Next Tuesday????

And I agree about BFG!

Happier Gaming!

BK

kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by kpajak on Apr 12, 13 8:44 AM
Oh I feel your pain! Very frustrating game, hint system sucks! lol No idea where I'm going, and I'm in the bonus chapter. Hopefully next CE will be better. Happy Gaming!

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Apr 13, 13 8:00 PM
I agree go to the patio etc but no idea where I am some labels on locations may help with this

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Apr 14, 13 2:30 AM
Heya Fishies,

Thanks for reviewing Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition! I'm sorry to hear that some elements of the game seem to be so frustrating .

As we want to try and keep all reviews in one place, you can find our Reviews for Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix Collector's Edition thread stickied to the top of this Forum.

If you'd prefer to just have a chat about the game with other Fishies, you can always go ahead and check out our 'Comments' thread as well!

That way, we can keep the Forum open for any new game questions and we can also collect feedback for the developers much more easily. I'll be locking this thread now but feel free to post in any of the threads mentioned above .

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Happy diving!

bfgBiwa

Go to: