bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available - April 12, 2013

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 12, 13 9:11 AM
Hey there Fishies,

Good news! There's now an update available for the PC version of Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches!

This new version helps do the following:
1. The system cursor can be turned on in the settings panel
2. The special levels with pylon puzzles have been fixed
3. Tutorials do not reset level time
4. Items beyond the pier can no longer be chained (if reached from water) until it's reached via land
5. Hunters will not get stuck if several crows in a crow group are clicked
6. Burglars will no longer steal cash if there's 0 money
7. Waterguys will no longer disappear
8. Fast Work no longer messes up upgrades
9. Workers will no longer get stuck near the shack
10. Losing the boat has been fixed

The update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Feel free to take a look at the following help article for some specific instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If there are any questions or further issues please don't hesitate to contact Customer Support. To reach them, just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available - April 12, 2013

[Post New]by FrankFrank on May 18, 13 7:35 AM
Is the bank fixed so that all my villa items can be bought, too? =) I was just coming to the forums today to see if there was a fix in the making for the bank. My bank doesn't accumulate - it's only ever the total amount I won on the last level, so I can't buy all the upgrades. thanks! m.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Oct 22, 13 9:36 PM
Oh thank you! I really enjoy this game but will enjoy it a lot more without the frustrating problems you've listed.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Oct 29, 13 11:07 PM
Well, there's still problems. For instance, in level 34 after picking up the driftwood on the island with the Eagle on it, the worker gal gets stuck there and won't come back to the mainland but won't work in the Eagle or go to the other island to build the Exchange shack.

VERY frustrating, especially as the damned thieves steal all the money away as the workers pass them.

moxiemoll
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by moxiemoll on Feb 26, 14 2:29 PM
Did this issue ever get resolved? I am replaying this game and I am also stuck on the island. As per other info on this forum, I've upgraded the dock/truck and have an extra person, but cannot get gold as upgrading takes all my money/time. Please let me know if this issue is fixed? If there is a new update, I'll reinstall the game.

Go to: