pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

CAN NOT GET INVENTORY TO OPEN

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Apr 12, 13 11:17 AM
I have just collected the 3 red orbs. I try to put them on the middle pannel but my inventory will not open. I went to other locations to try to get it open but I can not. There is no tab, and if I try to put my mouse in the area of the inventory, I just get the arrow to go back. Anyone have a similar problem? I went out to title page to try to reload the inventory but it did not do anything. BTW: BFG is AWESOME!!! I have over 450 games and I check everyday to see what the new games are. I just love this website. Their Support is GREAT! HAPPY GAMING ALL!!

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:CAN NOT GET INVENTORY TO OPEN

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Apr 12, 13 11:21 AM
OMG I am so happy. I had to completely go out of the game, then reload it and my inventory is back! TY all SVM, I gotta go now so I can finish the game. LOL
HAPPY GAMING
Pamalee444

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:CAN NOT GET INVENTORY TO OPEN

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 12, 13 2:02 PM
Hi pamalee444,

I'm happy to hear that was sorted out! If you run into any future problems, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into that for you.

Since this sounds like it may have been a technical issue, I'll go ahead and lock this discussion, but please feel free to post any issues with the game in our dedicated technical issues thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: